How many of us are older than FH?

Online Users: 1,343 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 28
Re: How many of us are older than FH?
Posted: Sep 14, 2007 1:15 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I'm older than my FH by a year & a half (followed my mother's footsteps too). But it's not until people ask that I remember that I'm older. We have a great time together and that's all that matters.

Can't wait to be Mrs. Barnette!

CRobar Posts : 4 Registered: 1/21/07
Posted: Sep 18, 2007 10:25 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Yeah, I'm older than my FH by about 11 months.  When we first met he looked a lot older than he really was (21 at the time) but I thought he was 27! At first it bothered me, only because in my previous relationship, the guy was almost 9 years older than me.  But I quickly realized that age has nothing to do with anything!  He's a lot more mature than a lot of people I know, and he's had a lot of life experience that I haven't yet and vice versa, so we learn from each other as well, thats what makes it so nice.

TheeFutureMrsH Posts : 15 Registered: 4/30/07
Posted: Oct 24, 2007 9:04 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Hi.... WOW this was a great thread & I have to respond... I'am older than FH He's 22 yrs old & I'm 29. My little brother is other than FH (only by 8 months..lol) FH is quite mature for his age & i'm quite immature for my age so we balance out perfectly. Some people think it's wrong & some people laugh @ us but I laugh back & I say out of all the boyfriends I've had (mind u they were all older than me) FH is the most mature, he knows how to treat me & by far is the BEST boyfriend i could ever ask for & now we're getting married & i can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him.... we are without a doubt each others' ying/yang 

LdyJewels Posts : 75 Registered: 1/10/07
Posted: Oct 24, 2007 9:57 AM Go to message in response to: TheeFutureMrsH

I'm older than my FH by about 11 months.  His birthday is Sept 20th, mine is the 30th.. Just different years.  Not a big deal at all.  But he does lo at lot younger than he is.  He gets carded all the time.  Last time we went out the security thought he was 17.  So I do get odd looks sometimes when we go out.

"

SoLovedBySHORTE Posts : 224 Registered: 6/13/07
Posted: Oct 24, 2007 10:08 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I'm the oldest,Na-na-na-nalol!! only by 5 months but i like the most of you like to tease him about it. We'll both be 25 when we get married.

SMOOCHES!!! Love is Grand!

BaltoBride Posts : 453 Registered: 2/27/07
Posted: Oct 25, 2007 12:39 PM Go to message in response to: SoLovedBySHORTE

I am 8 years older to the day than my FI.  We share our birthday.  My previous relationship was 5 years older than I and it didn't work out.  My FI's father and stepmother have a problem with the difference in our ages but no one else does.  Funny part is that his father is 6 years older than his stepmother.  They are some odd impression that it's ok if the man is older but not the woman.  rolls eyes

Nikki

candyt2009 Posts : 20 Registered: 9/5/07
Posted: Oct 27, 2007 10:48 AM Go to message in response to: BaltoBride

I am 5 months  older then my fh

MrsBranch Posts : 97 Registered: 8/30/07
Posted: Nov 1, 2007 5:43 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I am 15 months older than he is.

Posted: Nov 6, 2007 12:49 AM Go to message in response to: MandyLynn

The funny thing is that no matter what the guy's age is, they never seem to act like it the majority of the time. I'm 2 yrs & 1 month older then my FH. By the time we get married I will be 24 & he will be 22. LOL, when his parents first met me they thought i was much older because i'm so much more mature then his past women.

FMBrowning Posts : 44 Registered: 9/4/07
Posted: Nov 11, 2007 2:36 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

It so uncool how it's okay for the guy to be older and no one says anythign but a woman to be older the the  guy will that is just wrong its like shut up there happy so just let them be.
When is my wedding

Posted: Jan 10, 2008 10:10 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Hey Im older than my FH too. Im 26, will be 27 at  wedding, and is is 23, will be 24. Dont feel so bad. Kills me everytime I hear the year he was born. HA but what can we do, if they werent the ones would be be walking down the aisle soon?

Good luck!!!

HeatherPash Posts : 71 Registered: 7/9/07
Posted: Jan 10, 2008 10:24 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Five years older to the week. (Bdays are exactly one week apart.) I don't really notice it until we're listening to the radio and I'm like - whoa! I haven't heard Duran Duran in ages! And his reply is: Who is Duran Duran? Surprised

FMBrowning Posts : 44 Registered: 9/4/07
Posted: Jan 12, 2008 1:05 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I am younger by 6months
http://www.mywedding.com/mimmiejoseph

Posted: Jan 13, 2008 1:24 AM Go to message in response to: FMBrowning

I am 8 months older than FH, I'll be 31 when we get married and he turns 31 the day after

When is my wedding

Jason & Sarah

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine