Enjoy your new life together to the fullest

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 18
Enjoy your new life together to the fullest
Posted: Oct 14, 2007 4:11 PM

Hi Everyone,

I haven't posted for a long time and I was on the board over a year ago planning my wedding for July 1, 2006. I just want to tell all the new brides to enjoy life to the fullest with your DH. The reason I'm saying this is because my husband just passed away on 9/28/07 shortly after our 1st anniversary. I'm not trying to depress anyoneI was just remembering how it felt to get and give advice here on the board and wanted to let people knw to cherish every moment you have together because life is precious and sometimes too short. So Happy Anniversary To ALL.

Sharice

Message was edited by sharib123 on Oct 14, 2007 4:15 PM

futuremrsperry Posts : 1,904 Registered: 4/23/06
Re: Enjoy your new life together to the fullest
Posted: Oct 14, 2007 5:24 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

OMG that is horrible.  I am so sorry!!!!  

kennysoldwife Posts : 3,859 Registered: 4/28/07
Posted: Oct 14, 2007 6:40 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Oh Sharice,

So sorry to hear about your lose.  Are you alright?   Big Hug.  My heart goes out to you and yours.  You will be in my prayers.

When is my wedding

Mrslinnben Posts : 2,285 Registered: 6/4/07
Posted: Oct 14, 2007 8:11 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

My thoughts & prayers are with you.  If US gals can help any which way, let us know.

Good luck, happy planning & happy wedding day

looseygoosey Posts : 122 Registered: 5/2/06
Posted: Oct 14, 2007 8:18 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Sharice - I am so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine the pain you are going through right now. You are in my prayers.

Lindsey

"I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see." John Burroughs

Posted: Oct 14, 2007 9:21 PM Go to message in response to: looseygoosey

I can' t say that I'm okay because it varies from minute to minute. I Thank everyone for their prayers but I want to say that don't take life for granted because the next minute isn't promised to you because I watched him flatline in a matter of seconds. Again enjoy each other to the fullest. Please keep me in mind when you pray and I will pray for every couple to have long happy lives together.Smile

Thanks Everyone Again

"

Posted: Oct 14, 2007 9:26 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Hey never mind the ticker like I said I haven't posted for awhile. But our wedding pictures are on the photographers website www.marsdell.com if anyone's interested. Click on the first site and wait for all the couples to load and click on Sharice&Jerome Holt.

Thanks,

Sharice

"

NewMrsSass Posts : 722 Registered: 12/31/06
Posted: Oct 14, 2007 10:13 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Oh Sharice I am so sorry to hear about your loss.  I don't even know you, and I am pained to hear of your DH's passing.  Hopefully there will be some entertainment on brides.com for you (hint: ask kelleylynn to resurrect BeachBumSteph) that can perhaps take your mind off the grief, if only for a minute.  Stay strong. 

MrsWilliams2008 Posts : 1,431 Registered: 7/19/07
Posted: Oct 14, 2007 10:21 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

OMG, that is SO sad. I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. I pray God give you strength everyday to continue foward with happy memories of your DH.

Your message is correct, tomorrow is promised to no one; so make the best of EACH day.

MrsWhtrse04 Posts : 116 Registered: 3/1/07
Posted: Oct 14, 2007 11:45 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Sharice,

I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughs and prayers.

marty08 Posts : 1,110 Registered: 7/1/07
Posted: Oct 15, 2007 12:15 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Oh Sharice..my heart goes out to you and your family...you will be in my prayers.Thank you so much for sharing your pictures..May God bless you and your family during this time..

JenlovesDon1 Posts : 217 Registered: 8/6/07
Posted: Oct 15, 2007 9:22 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Oh my gosh, that's horrible. I'm so sorry for your loss and will keep you in my prayers.

Posted: Oct 16, 2007 11:38 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Sharice,

Thank you for your reminder that every day we have is a gift and this should not be forgotten. I am so sorry about the loss of your husband and will say a prayer for you and your family.

Heather

Posted: Oct 18, 2007 6:47 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Thanks Everyone for your Kind words and definately your Prayers because right now I need them. I have 3 kids and in the short time we were together Dad to them because their father hasn's been there for them. My son is 15 so he understands death a little better than my girls who are 7 and 8. So again Thanks for the Many Prayers.

Sharice

"

NatSeptBride Posts : 888 Registered: 3/28/06
Posted: Oct 18, 2007 9:26 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Shari I'm so very sorry for your loss... I don't even want to imagine the pain you're going through right now.  You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.. Take care of yourself!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine