October 2008 Wives

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 6,081

Darksangel Posts : 352 Registered: 6/9/07
Re: October 2008 Weddings
Posted: Oct 9, 2007 3:56 PM Go to message in response to: MrsMaldonado

Yay Emy I have lots of wedding twins now! Sorry I haven't gotten back to you on myspace, I've been busy. Sorry just being a dork while the hubby mows the lawn, yes he is still mowing nad it is October 9th ahhh! This is just kinda a ramble right now so don't mind me...

His Dark Angel

MrsMaldonado Posts : 2,852 Registered: 3/7/07
Posted: Oct 9, 2007 3:57 PM Go to message in response to: Bride2008

Bride2008,
I hear you! I am so excited as well & I am dying here waiting for next October to come already!!! You should've seen me when my FH & I hit the 1 year mark, LOL....I was sooo happy!

Bryan & Emy's Wedding Website

Bride2008 Posts : 3,058 Registered: 3/28/06
Posted: Oct 9, 2007 4:00 PM Go to message in response to: MrsMaldonado

MrsMaldonado2B,

MrsMaldonado - I remember you were saying that you were 15 minutes out of NYC. A few of use are meeting on Friday night for drinks in Manhattan and you are welcome to join us! Let me know if you'd like to come and I can give you the details.

"I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." - Billy Crystal, When Harry met Sally 

Posted: Oct 9, 2007 4:15 PM Go to message in response to: Bride2008

Wow, that must have been a while back cause I don't remember it, LOL...but yes, I do live 15 minutes from the city...I love it!
Thanks for inviting me! However, I'm leaving to Florida on Friday  morning with my FH & my family till the 19th! Laughing I am so excited cause I have never been there! And to think that I will be away from work for 8 days truly brings a smile to my face! I do appreciate it though....thanks again. Maybe the next time you girl meet up, I will be able to join you.

Posted: Oct 9, 2007 4:19 PM Go to message in response to: Darksangel

Hey Nikki,
Don't worry about it! I totally understand! ;o)
It's cool that from time to time we will be able to keep in touch & see how far along we have come with our wedding plans. Smile

Posted: Oct 9, 2007 4:21 PM Go to message in response to: MrsMaldonado

I'm getting married on October 28, 2008. And It's taking FOREVER to finally get here. I am going insane, and my fiancee just says "Relax everything will work out.". I said "fine you can plan it while I just sit back and say 'relax'. He understood me then.
[url=http://tickers.families.com]imghttp://tac.families.com/ezb/992895.png[/img][/url]

Posted: Oct 9, 2007 4:24 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

LMAO ToBeMrsSummers! That is so funny!!!
It does feel like forever though...

genn8p Posts : 35 Registered: 2/10/07
Posted: Oct 9, 2007 4:43 PM Go to message in response to: MrsMaldonado

we're getting married on 10-11-08. our ceremony and reception is at a beautiful local winery, just when all the leaves are changing. i have my heart set on the maggie sottero dress angelete, but i don't know if i'll be able to get it since the cheapest i've found it is $900.

some friends of mine got married in oct. of '05--their colors were red and black and they had a cake topper w/ jack skellington and whatshername from nightmare before christmas. it was so cute.

was anyone else inspired to have a fall wedding b/c of the scene at the end of robin hood?

When is my weddingIMGhttp://www.whenismywedding.com/signature/86e81f2b88010c9f.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Darksangel Posts : 352 Registered: 6/9/07
Posted: Oct 9, 2007 4:48 PM Go to message in response to: MrsMaldonado

Hey Emy, i hope you have fun in Florida I've never been there either.

Is anyone doing a untiy candle? I think the hubby and me decided to do the sand thing instead, I will use purple (my favroite) and he will use a silverish color. I was just wondering your thoughts on this?

His Dark Angel

Posted: Oct 9, 2007 4:54 PM Go to message in response to: genn8p

Hi genn8p,
A lot of the girls in here are doing a black & red color scheme. I haven't really chosen mine yet...I just know I want my bridesmaids to be in burgundy. Anyways, that is so funny about your friend's cake toppers! Do you have yours yet? I haven't looked at any for mine.
Yeah, dresses can definitely be expensive, but if you keep searching you'll find something you love with a good price tag on it. Good luck & thanks for joining our thread!

Posted: Oct 9, 2007 4:57 PM Go to message in response to: Darksangel

Thanks Nikki!
I am so looking forward to it! The only states out of Jersey that I have been to are NY, Pennsylvania, & Massachusettes....nothing too diferent from Jersey! I will be taking lots of pics (I love pics, I am going to be a photographer) so I'll post them when I get back!

I hadn't thought about doing a unity candle, but most likely we will. Sand (I love the beach by the way, so 2 thumbs up!) sounds very original & those colors are going to look so pretty!!!

SoLovedBySHORTE Posts : 224 Registered: 6/13/07
Posted: Oct 9, 2007 5:07 PM Go to message in response to: MrsMaldonado

I finally made it. We're at our year mark and I'm estactic. Feels like crunch time for some reason....... October 9,2008 Yay!!! Congrats fellow October 2008 Brides!!!

SMOOCHES!!! Love is Grand!

Posted: Oct 9, 2007 5:07 PM Go to message in response to: MrsMaldonado

I finally made it. We're at our year mark and I'm estactic. Feels like crunch time for some reason....... October 9,2008 Yay!!! Congrats fellow October 2008 Brides!!!

Posted: Oct 9, 2007 5:08 PM Go to message in response to: MrsMaldonado

Posted: Oct 9, 2007 7:52 PM Go to message in response to: Darksangel

Hey Darksangel

My fiance and I are planning to do a unity candle, but I really like the sand idea, too.  Your color choices sound beautiful!

Wendee & Matthew October 11, 2008

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine