October Honeymoon...

Online Users: 1,355 guest(s), 3 user(s). Replies: 2

MelHeartsJames Posts : 6 Registered: 1/14/07
October Honeymoon...
Posted: Oct 3, 2007 8:08 PM

My fiance and I are getting married October 4, 2008 and we are trying to plan our honeymoon.  We both REALLY want to go to Disney World (we met while working at Disneyland and have vacationed to WDW together so this would be our ultimate honeymoon spot), or do a Caribbean cruise, but we are extremely worried about Hurricane Season.  The date is one year from tommorrow, and we have seen a few tropical storms and hurricanes in that area in the past month or so.  Is is too risky? Anyone honeymoon in Florida/Caribbean in October? 

Also, I was wondering if any other October brides can share where they went for their honeymoon and how the weather was.  We are getting married in the Seattle area, and it will probably be raining.  We want to vacation somewhere a bit warmer, but still have fun at the same time.  Any suggestions? Thanks!

Laughing

MelHeartsJames Posts : 6 Registered: 1/14/07
Re: October Honeymoon...
Posted: Oct 3, 2007 8:12 PM Go to message in response to: MelHeartsJames

So I realized I posted this in the wrong thread.  Now I can't remove it! lol... Any suggestions anyways? :)

EveT2007 Posts : 1,949 Registered: 8/31/06
Re: October Honeymoon...
Posted: Oct 3, 2007 8:24 PM Go to message in response to: MelHeartsJames

Have you thought of going to Disneyland in Anaheim?  The weather in Southern California is almost always beautiful in October, dry & sunny and not too hot.  There are lots of other fun things to see and do in the Orange County / L.A. area as well.  Personally I like Knott's Berry Farm and I always make a point of going to the beach at Crystal Cove (just below Newport).  The water is usually nice swimming temperature in October.

Don't worry about the thread thing, I never look at the topic anyway, I just go by "most recent." 

EveT

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine