Some pics of my transformation (25 more lbs to go)

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 15

Celiny Posts : 285 Registered: 7/23/07
Some pics of my transformation (25 more lbs to go)
Posted: Sep 25, 2007 11:24 PM

Okay, I promised some pics!

The first picture is how I used to look. The other photos are me this weekend at my sister's wedding. I have come a long way, but I still have 25 more pounds to shed before I reach my goal.

I'm not really sure why the sizes of all the photos were so different.

Anyway, I miss not hearing updates from the ladies of "Time to Vent". Hope all is going well in the weight loss journey for everyone.

Okay, I have been fiddling with these pictures for the longest time. I can't seem to get them the size I want. Is there a trick? I copy the URL and type in the dimensions. If it ends up too big, it won't allow me to change the size.

Message was edited by Celiny on Sep 25, 2007 11:25 PM

Message was edited by Celiny on Sep 26, 2007 8:55 AM

MuffinB Posts : 778 Registered: 7/13/07
Re: Some pics of my transformation (25 more lbs to go)
Posted: Sep 25, 2007 11:30 PM Go to message in response to: Celiny

Vavavoom!! You look amazing! Cheers to you!

May I ask: how many lbs. did you lose and how long did it take you? you say you have 25lbs to go, but I don't see 25lbs extra on your body??

You're an inspiration...I need to lose 30lbs and your pictures have given me that extra push to get my butt up and do it! Thanks!

Posted: Sep 25, 2007 11:40 PM Go to message in response to: MuffinB

Thanks!!!

In total I have lost 40 lbs. I had lost some last year, but got too confident, and stopped trying. In June I really got my butt in gear again and have lost 15 more lbs since then.

I started going to the gym alot! At least 4 days/wk. Lift weights first, then do cardio. I also LOVE doing aerobics classes. I just eat sensibly. Several times a day. I still eat carbs, but much less than I used to. I eat lots of salad and protein. I have a protein shake just about every day. I don't take seconds. I treat myself, but I will have a sugarless pudding or something like that.

I am only 5'2" and I currently weigh 145 lbs. I should be at 120 lbs, which is how much I weighed when my fiance and I started dating 5 years ago. I gained a TON of weight when I was pregnant. It's just a matter of having the willpower to say enough is enough.

Good luck, and thanks for the compliments! It's a good motivator.

WaterySylph Posts : 208 Registered: 3/5/07
Posted: Sep 26, 2007 2:56 PM Go to message in response to: Celiny

OMG you look amazing! Good for you! Gratz!

You might try your javascript or maybe it's your firewall for the photos. 

"If you live to be one hundred years old, I want to live to be one hundred minus a day, so I never have to live one day without you. - Pooh

MuffinB Posts : 778 Registered: 7/13/07
Posted: Sep 26, 2007 3:01 PM Go to message in response to: Celiny

Good for you : )

I'm 5"1 and 145 lbs too! so I know exactly how you feel (except I don't have a gorgeous little girl to show for it). But this is the heaviest I've ever been so I'm really sad and disappointed in myself.

However, today is a new day and I'm ready to kick ass!

hollyb76 Posts : 249 Registered: 9/27/06
Posted: Sep 26, 2007 3:23 PM Go to message in response to: Celiny

You look INCREDIBLE! Congratulations. You hard work and dedication has paid off bigtime!

kkrs13 Posts : 5 Registered: 8/24/06
Posted: Sep 27, 2007 11:22 AM Go to message in response to: Celiny

GOOD FOR YOU. YOU LOOK GREAT. CONGRATS. HOW IS EVERYTHING GOING?

JAllen Posts : 793 Registered: 9/1/06
Posted: Oct 1, 2007 11:07 AM Go to message in response to: kkrs13

You look great Celine!!  I finally found your thread! lol  I have about 50lbs to lose still.  I was 135 when fh and I got together almost 6 years ago, and now I'm 180.  And I'm 5'4" also, so I need to be at least to 135, I'll take that!  I was 130 when I got pregnant at 17, and haven't gotten that body back, but I'm sure I won't, not now that I'm almost 30!  *oh boy, did I just say that?!* Anyway, you look fabulous!  Good Luck!!! 

http://www.mywedding.com/vanceandjammie/

Posted: Oct 1, 2007 2:10 PM Go to message in response to: JAllen

Thanks for the encouraging words everyone! Good luck on your weight loss journeys as well!

hmposton Posts : 1 Registered: 6/25/07
Posted: Oct 16, 2007 7:57 PM Go to message in response to: Celiny

I just signed up for the vow to wow body makeover today and seeing these pictures of you definitely gives me inspiration!  You look amazing and should be very proud of yourself!  And by the way...you do not need to lose 25 more pounds!

Posted: Nov 4, 2007 10:32 PM Go to message in response to: Celiny

You look amazing! How did you do it and how long did it take?
MzzsU0609

missy7 Posts : 33 Registered: 12/27/06
Posted: Nov 13, 2007 9:02 AM Go to message in response to: hmposton

You really do look great congratulations!!!I am almost 5'8 and trying to do a diet myself i need to weight 150lbs and currently weighting just about 170lbs

i will get there too!!!

Daisypath Wedding PicDaisypathWedding Ticker

EriLeigh Posts : 18 Registered: 5/31/07
Posted: Dec 23, 2007 7:21 AM Go to message in response to: Celiny

WOW!!!!!!!!! You look great I have been trying for like 2 months to lose weight and finally in the last 3 weeks i have lost 5 lbs. and that is it after 2 months...grr! I started out dieting only then my FH and I got a gym membership about a month ago as soon as i started working out it started coming off but it seems like it come and then goes away. Anyway enough about me you did an excellent job all your hard work paid off! keep up the good work!!! Your baby is so cute!
EriLeigh

Posted: Dec 27, 2007 1:00 AM Go to message in response to: Celiny

Wow Celiny! You look great. Kudos to you on your willpower! I am getting married 8/30/08. Before I had my daughter (at 17..am now 27) I was 135lbs. I am now 210...Yikes!Surprised At only 5'5" that's not exactly proportionate! I just joined the Vow to Wow Body Makeover....so here goes something! My FH has decided to do this with me...he only has a little belly to lose...lol..but hey..I need all the support I can get! Your pictures are very motivational! Again, you look great...keep us posted!

Posted: Dec 27, 2007 9:23 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Thanks again to everyone who has posted encouraging messages. I wish you all the best in each of your own weight loss journeys. I will post pictures after I get married. It would be nice to see some other before and after photos.

Mind over matter. Feeling beautiful in a wedding gown will be so much more enjoyable than any chocolate bar or bowl of ice cream ever could.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine