Gift To My Girls Help

Online Users: 1,239 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 5
Gift To My Girls Help
Posted: Sep 25, 2007 2:48 PM

I am doing a basket full of fun stuff...bath stuff (bubbles, lotion, etc...) note pad and pen with their initial on it, and a hoodie (but have rhinestone on the front stating their position in my wedding).

My problem is I can not find a company that does rhinestone work on a hoodie. Does anyone know any in Dallas, Texas or anyone online to do so? Thanks!

No I have not bought the hoodies yet...

hollyb76 Posts : 249 Registered: 9/27/06
Re: Gift To My Girls Help
Posted: Sep 25, 2007 2:54 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I don't know about the rhinestone work, but I did want to say that the gift to your girls is very cute! They'll love it :)

ArtBride Posts : 4,838 Registered: 5/9/07
Posted: Sep 25, 2007 3:25 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Did you already buy the hoodies and just need someone to do the rhinestone work? If you haven't bought them yet, I've seen several places online that sell bridal party t-shirts, hoodies, etc. - you could buy directly from them. Try the Knot and Wedding Channel, but I'm sure there are others, if you don't see anything you like at one of those. Just wanted to let you know that you can buy them online and you won't have to worry about getting something to do rhinestone work.

DaisypathWedding Ticker

kennysoldwife Posts : 3,859 Registered: 4/28/07
Posted: Sep 25, 2007 3:54 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Have you gotten the hoodies yet.  I believe I saw the rhinestone word at davids where you just iron them on.  good luck with your search it sounds really cute.

we belong togetherKiss

BrideChica Posts : 2,300 Registered: 12/25/06
Posted: Sep 25, 2007 9:42 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Have you tried Fortuneoff or customizedglamgirl.com?

Posted: Sep 26, 2007 5:15 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I've seen ones you can order online from The Knot.  I ordered shirts for us to wear to go shopping for my friend Mandy's wedding and they were very cute (they do run a bit small though).

Or I might still have my bedazzler up in the attic somewhere!  You could always borrow it! Tongue out

"If we weren't all crazy we would go insane"  ~Jimmy Buffett

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine