Save the date magnets

Online Users: 1,332 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 9

ChucksGrl0215 Posts : 407 Registered: 8/27/07
Save the date magnets
Posted: Sep 20, 2007 4:49 PM

I was looking into sending out save the date magnets and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions about sites that they used for this that they were happy with. Thanks!
"I am someone who is looking for love. Real love. Ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can't-live-without-each-other love."

SCbride Posts : 95 Registered: 3/30/07
Re: Save the date magnets
Posted: Sep 20, 2007 9:14 PM Go to message in response to: ChucksGrl0215

I have been looking into the same thing. A friend told me about the site www.magnetstreet.com She had used the site and gotten good results. I have looked at it and they have lots of different things to choose from! Hope this helps!

ryanandamanda Posts : 376 Registered: 7/25/07
Posted: Sep 20, 2007 9:16 PM Go to message in response to: ChucksGrl0215

I used vistaprint.com and got 125 for around $30 as apposed to the "wedding" save the dates that are over a dollar a piece, hope that helps!

BrideChica Posts : 2,300 Registered: 12/25/06
Posted: Sep 20, 2007 9:20 PM Go to message in response to: ChucksGrl0215

I think that Walmarts has them at a great price (I was told from another brides.com member).

NJ4Life Posts : 3,358 Registered: 8/10/07
Posted: Sep 21, 2007 10:26 AM Go to message in response to: ChucksGrl0215

At Staples my mom found magnetic printable paper.  So I designed the STD using a business card template in Word and we ran them through our home printer and cut them using an exacto.  I think the whole project cost $40-$50 including postage and the little notecards I made for them to go in. And everyone thought we paid $300 or something for them!!
Daisypath Ticker

Posted: Sep 21, 2007 1:56 PM Go to message in response to: NJ4Life

I did them too.  I got a pack of business card magnets from Office Depot and a pack of business card paper at Wal Mart.  I designed them in Word, ran them through my printer and stuck them to the magnets.  Since the paper was perforated, they were very easy to tear apart.  They look great and everyone loved them.  All in all, less than $50 in the whole project.

hollyb76 Posts : 249 Registered: 9/27/06
Posted: Sep 21, 2007 6:49 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I got mine off of ebay. They were quality and inexpensive. Good luck!

babagrlshell Posts : 63 Registered: 4/25/07
Posted: Sep 21, 2007 9:25 PM Go to message in response to: ChucksGrl0215

I used vista print.com also. Their magnets are the best price around, and when they have a get 10 free sale, you can order and get a 10 for "free" (you pay for shipping). I did this and then ordered again during the next sale... yes, I'm cheap, but I wanted to see the quality before I ordered 50 of them! They also have larger ones than the regular business card sized ones. They are a great quality and you can set up the wording that you want and even upload a picture. I like these most out of any other companies out there- and I ordered TONS of samples from everywhere. 

Posted: Sep 29, 2007 11:26 PM Go to message in response to: babagrlshell

i too ordered from vistaprint, twice yeah I didn't have anyone proof my design, which i did in photshop elements at like 3am one night on the phone with fh. I was happy both times and even though I got cheapest shipping which can supposedly take like 3 weeks i usually got mine within the week. my next thing is to wait for the half off sale and buy photo calendars for christmas gifts, figure spend 20 bucks for like 5 calendars not bad.

mikebrown Posts : 2 Registered: 3/21/13
Posted: Mar 26, 2013 6:48 AM Go to message in response to: ChucksGrl0215

I used http://www.savethedatemagnets.us/. I got Save The Date Magnets in a variety design and everyone loved them. Zero payment is charged until the design approval, and after payment, production ensues.The magnet's starts from the rate $0.07 which is so cheap.

Edited by: mikebrown on Mar 26, 2013 6:53 AM

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine