FL Brides Please Help!

Online Users: 1,294 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 4

EuphoricReverie Posts : 10 Registered: 7/4/07
FL Brides Please Help!
Posted: Aug 10, 2007 10:51 AM

I am about to pull my hair out looking for the perfect location! I'm hoping that one of you lovely ladies will be able to help me out. I want the ceremony and the reception in the same place, all outdoors. Unlike most florida brides I have spoken to, I dont want to be on the beach at all. I was hoping for something more relaxed, and landscaped. Some nice big trees to hang lights across and just feel comfortable. I'm from up north so everything I'm finding is around jacksonville and its just too far for my 150 guests to travel. I'm located in Boca Raton FL, and I can justify about a 2 hour drive, at most.

PLEASE HELP!!

"Dreams really do come true"

Message was edited by EuphoricReverie on Aug 10, 2007 10:59 AM

Re: FL Brides Please Help!
Posted: Aug 10, 2007 10:55 AM Go to message in response to: EuphoricReverie

Hi, I'm a FL bride. FL is a really big state... where in FL do you want to be?  North FL, Central, FL, Gulf coast....? 

November 3, 2007 I become Mrs. Vazquez! If this is a dream, please don't wake me up...

Posted: Aug 10, 2007 11:01 AM Go to message in response to: EuphoricReverie

Boca Raton, I edited the post since that was pretty important!

Posted: Aug 10, 2007 11:13 AM Go to message in response to: EuphoricReverie

While I don't know much about that area... what about googling for country clubs and civic centers in that area? 

November 3, 2007 I become Mrs. Vazquez! If this is a dream, please don't wake me up...

Posted: Aug 10, 2007 11:29 AM Go to message in response to: EuphoricReverie

I've googled mostly everything possible. The country club idea is a good one except for they're not usually very wooded. Pretty grounds but usually a huge open space and since I want an evening outdoor wedding, I need trees to string lighting from. I'm falling into the trap of having a picture in my mind and nothing I find working out. I'm hoping someone has a brainstorm idea for me! lol

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine