Mrslinnben Posts : 2,285 Registered: 6/4/07
Re: What colors are you having??
Posted: Aug 6, 2007 2:24 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

My gown was ivory & champagne.. MOH'S wore celery green & BM'Sa soft pink

Good luck, happy planning & happy wedding day

5in3 Posts : 806 Registered: 8/15/06
Posted: Aug 6, 2007 3:12 PM Go to message in response to: Mrslinnben

I am having a rainbow wedding.  My colors are jewel tone rainbows, Ruby, sapphire, emerald, aubergiene (violet) and deep pink)  With touches of ivory and white.  I guess my colors became ivory and white with accents of my jewel tones.  My BM's are wearing the same style dress, but in their jewel color.  The GM are all wearing black tuxes with black vests, and the bout will be the color of their BM.  I even know what I am doing with a centerpieces. 

Me, my honey and our kitty make 3.

EuphoricReverie Posts : 10 Registered: 7/4/07
Posted: Aug 7, 2007 3:36 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I'm doing light pink, dark pink and ivy green.

Originally it was Hot Pink, Green and Orange but since the wedding is outside we want something more nature like. Other than the dark pink!

"Dreams really do come true"

MandyLynn Posts : 288 Registered: 7/16/07
Posted: Aug 18, 2007 9:48 PM Go to message in response to: EuphoricReverie

We are doing light pink, red, and white.  We are having a backyard wedding in June '08 and I think the colors will look pretty!  I actually got the color-combo idea from Martha Stewart Weddings.  If you want to look at the pictures, they are on marthastewart.com under "Perfect Palattes: Pink and Poppy".

Everyone else's color combinations sound so pretty!

Our Wedding Day: June 21, 2008
Daisypath Ticker

Posted: Aug 18, 2007 10:03 PM Go to message in response to: MandyLynn

We are having a wedding in the mountains in November '07... our colors are chocolate brown, pale pink, with a touch of ivory! These are the colors I've always loved, which are very popular this year! OH WELL... I like it and it's fallish.

I'll be a Mrs. on November 3, 2007! Kiss

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
imghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10743;122/st/20071103/e/The+Big+Day%21%21/dt/-1/k/842f/event.png[/img]
[/url]

Posted: Aug 19, 2007 6:12 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

We started out with black and white but changed our minds last week to fall colors and a pre-Halloween feel. My FH really liked the idea when I suggested it and is now loving it! And of course I am too!

Posted: Aug 21, 2007 3:02 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I think we're going with Aqua and Silver or Aqua and Brown.  I haven't decided yet, once I pick out the girls dresses, I will make a definate decision!
Best Wishes of Health, Wealth and Happiness!

Brandi851 Posts : 8 Registered: 8/9/07
Posted: Aug 22, 2007 8:59 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

FH  and I both had different ideas about the colors we wanted so finally we decided on silver, ivory, and either light blue or lilac. I picked the ivory, FH chose the silver, and the other we will have to wait and see. I'm thinking it will be my choice though.  ;)

Posted: Aug 22, 2007 1:24 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

These colors sound pretty (black pink and orange).. do you have any pictures of cakes or flowers that goes with these colors? i am having a oct. 08 wedding.
Jenny

Message was edited by Jenny4 on Aug 22, 2007 1:25 PM

NJ4Life Posts : 3,358 Registered: 8/10/07
Posted: Aug 22, 2007 1:53 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Originally it was brown and pink. But then I felt like everyone was doing that... which apparently isnt the case from the posts on here...all the color combos sound so FUN!

Now it's "fall colors" when people ask me.  Taupe/gold dresses w/ cinnamon sashes and the guys are wearing champagne vests w/ their tuxes.  Everything else is leaves and pumpkins! I would have loved to do a burnt orange color but oh well! There are too many coulda, shoulda, wouldas to count!

imghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;13;105/st/20071027/e/Our+Life+Starts+Together%21/k/3ad5/event.png[/img]
[/url]

Can't wait til its over and we can be MARRIED!

Posted: Aug 31, 2007 5:05 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

so far the colors are a deep DEEP dark red, but not burgundy and gold.... black suits/tux with deep colored flowers maybe a with gold around the flower arrangement, gold dresses with red bouqets what do you gals think?
imghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;44;6/st/20090606/e/We%27s+Gettin+Married%21/dt/-1/k/8384/event.png[/img]
[/url]

Posted: Aug 31, 2007 10:59 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

We are using sky blue, soft yellow, & ivory.  Our wedding is March 15, 2008.  We both picked 1 color.  My finance' chose sky blue & I chose yellow because I haven't been to a wearing yet where they have used yellow.   

Ms San

ChicaChels Posts : 656 Registered: 10/12/06
Posted: Aug 31, 2007 11:12 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

were doing like the light pink but very girly pink (like when you think of baby girl stuff..that color) and pistachio green. BM's will wear green tea length dresses and carry pink star gazer lily bouquets and groomsmen will wear green vest and tie with pink boutineers and i havent decided on ushers yet. might put them in pink with an ivory boutineer since ivory is my accent color. BMs dresses have ivory ribbon on them.

it's guna be fab though. im really excited about it. especially since all 4 weddings i went to this summer were HOT pink black and silver. and the next one im going to in june is yellow and brown.

Posted: Sep 1, 2007 9:44 AM Go to message in response to: ChicaChels

My wedding was mostly white with accents of silver and Blue Topaz. I had a December wedding and it turned out beautifully. We were able to keep it classic and snowy and the blue gave just a touchy of an icy feel. We only had the blue in some of the Christmas ornaments, the boys' vests, the ribbon tied in the napkins, crystals wired into the centerpieces, two cake table decorations, and my MOH's dress, oh, and we had a signature drink in that color, but everything else about the wedding was white. It came out VERY classic.

Posted: Sep 1, 2007 1:37 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Our colors are Red and Yellow. We are using Red Roses and Yellow Calla Lilies. Our BM and FG dresses are going to be tea length skirts and different tops in red. The guys are going to wear black tuxes with red or yellow vests and ties depending on their preference.

I can't wait to marry my best friend!
Daisypath Ticker

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine