Can someone help me find this dress?

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 2

db2b08 Posts : 12 Registered: 3/14/07
Can someone help me find this dress?
Posted: Jul 13, 2007 5:03 PM

I need help finding a dress similar to this with a corset back. Very plain and simple yet elegant. Wouldn't mind some sequins or something on dress. If anyone has any suggestions, I would love them!

lafayettehill Posts : 57 Registered: 1/3/07
Re: Can someone help me find this dress?
Posted: Jul 14, 2007 8:14 AM Go to message in response to: db2b08

You may have to get a dress altered to add the corset back.  A friend was able to get this done using the material taken from shortening the dress.  Very pretty!

Try Priscilla of Boston, Jim Hjelm, Mon Cheri... because this is so simple (my taste as well), you may also want to consider looking at bridesmaids' dresses that come in white.  Bill Levkoff has a few styles like this.  Good luck!

If you aren't completely set on the corset back, David's Bridal has a few dresses like this that are fully overlaid with lace- very simple and elegant yet pretty. I imagine it might be tricky to add the corset, though.  Check out Style: CT2406

Sparkles Posts : 257 Registered: 3/30/06
Re: Can someone help me find this dress?
Posted: Jul 14, 2007 1:19 PM Go to message in response to: db2b08

I just found something similar on eBay.  It does not have the same skirt, but on the eBay page, it says that the company can do a lot of changes to the dress...basically whatever you want.  The dress I found does have a corset back and some beading, which they can remove or change if you don't like it.  The item number is 290137249724, and the website is http://cgi.ebay.com/BG0228-Daisy-WEDDING-BRIDAL-GOWN-WITH-PINK-SASH-CST_W0QQitemZ290137249724QQihZ019QQcategoryZ63851QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine