extra guests

Online Users: 1,238 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 80

PALMETTOMOON Posts : 532 Registered: 4/25/07
Re: extra guests
Posted: May 18, 2007 10:55 AM Go to message in response to: beachbumsteph

I wish my daughter would call me "momz." 

OP-  I truly do not understand why people assume that wedding invitations are unlike any other party invite.  Sorry, but sometimes events are appropriately adults-only.  I grew up always aware that my parents took time out from us to do things as a couple.  Your guests should be overjoyed for the excuse to have a "date night!"  I'm all for family weddings, but if you are invited to an adult only affair, either accept or decline but don't pout.  

jojolina Posts : 897 Registered: 2/28/07
Posted: May 18, 2007 10:57 AM Go to message in response to: beachbumsteph

well ic y u call her a poser then...thats a hella whacked reason 2hate some1!  hey u wont have2 worry bout him leavin u when ur older cuz he'll b in in his 60's by then and u can visit him in the "home" i hear there haught!! enywayz....u rock girl! no worries bout that ex....u no what they say bout haters!

www.mywedding.com/lorrieandchris

JenlovesDon Posts : 414 Registered: 6/20/06
Posted: May 18, 2007 1:02 PM Go to message in response to: beachbumsteph

Steph,

Gosh we used the word "poser" in junior high, and I'm 3 years older than you. Don't you think your a poser for stealing someone's man? Do your parents really support your decision to marry this man? Are your FH's kidz your age?

DO YOU HAVE ANY MORALS?????

Posted: May 18, 2007 3:27 PM Go to message in response to: JenlovesDon

Hey, don't scare her away, Jen!  Please, BeachBumSteph, tell us more about Eddie!  How did y'all hook up?  Do your parentz like him?  How old are his kidz?
Daisypath Ticker

JenlovesDon Posts : 414 Registered: 6/20/06
Posted: May 18, 2007 3:59 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Sorry, but when I read that her FH was married and she "stole" her man, that really got under my skin. I really shouldn't have judged. Sorry BeachBum, please tell us about your FH.

SaucyMrsK Posts : 1,175 Registered: 12/27/06
Posted: May 18, 2007 4:06 PM Go to message in response to: JenlovesDon

Hey Jen

We used the word poser too when I was in jr high! .... lets see, I graduated Jr high... 24 YEARSZ ago.. OMG; I am totally freakin  that u guyz still use OUR word; like  I alwayz knew me and my bffz were way cool. We were totally rad after all. Cant touchthis!

geez steph -- think FH kidz are gonna like u? I mean do they know that you took daddy away from mommy? WOW -- cuz yaknow; sometimes those kidz of divorce never blame the lyin cheatin scum Daddy .. they alwayz look at stepmonster and blame herz

shure hope itz not that way 4u 2...

Message was edited by Jan777 on May 18, 2007 4:08 PM

cyndi33 Posts : 2,585 Registered: 1/3/07
Posted: May 18, 2007 4:20 PM Go to message in response to: SaucyMrsK

Oh no way!!!  We were like so awesome and totally coolz.  Like, we were SOOO bitchin!  Sometimes those Kidz of divorce blame the stepmonster EVEN IF the mommy cheated on the daddy (like what happened with my DH and his ex), cuz the ex luvz to hate the daddy too!  Makes it so much funz...funz, funz, funz!!!  Can't even imaginz how funz it'd be if DH was the one who cheated with me!!!  Boy...we'd all be so bitchinz cooolz then, huh steph?  Just like u!! 

like, oh my god...U R so totally tubularz steph!!  WOW...your FH kidz are SO lucky to have you in their livz! Good choice, edie...way to go man!

Posted: May 18, 2007 5:06 PM Go to message in response to: cyndi33

like, totally for sure... you have got to be the dumbest girl EVER, steph:). but it's sooo totally fab!! and btw, i am a perfect size 6, and my MOH was a perfect size 16, and my 2 bridesmaids were a perfect size 20 and a perfect size 6, also. they are beautiful women, and i love them ALL. you must be joking: you stole this man from his wife and kids, and he's 45?! that's SICK!! how nice. dad's marrying the tramp that helped screw up his family. you two deserve each other. you may be 22 and 45, but you are totally immature and selfish, and know absolutely NOTHING about commitment.

yes lucky, dear, AOTB was right on: that's exactly what you should do; call them and explain that they were the ONLY 2 invited:)

Emily and Jon Smalley

just married 2-24-2007

beachbumsteph Posts : 74 Registered: 5/15/07
Posted: May 18, 2007 5:12 PM Go to message in response to: JenlovesDon

No its not like that. See, Eddie and his ex dont getalong at all ,she says i stole hhim but he left her for me, so thats notmyfault. he wanted to be with me. She IS a poser meanin shes a loser!!! she was on crack and in jail and rehab in and out. they have been in and outof court for years about the kids and they had sharedcustody but then she was on drugs,so courts gave him custody while she was away.Now she claims she is better magically but shes a poser and lyin!!! the courts gave her shared custody now,so she dosnt want the kids at our wedding cuz she doesnt like me. I dont like her neither though.

Eddie is thebest. hes a plumber and works like madhard . he looks like george clooney at least i think so.except not as old as george haha.  i luv my eddie!

Stephanie

allymo23 Posts : 441 Registered: 9/14/06
Posted: May 18, 2007 5:21 PM Go to message in response to: beachbumsteph

Ok I was going to stay out of all this, but ARE YOU KIDDING ME? i honestly hope this is a joke, I really do. a man doesn't just decide one day, "oh, i think i am going to leave my wife for another woman" without having been in SOME KIND of adultress relationship before that with that woman!  If he left his wife for you, then you DID steal him from her, which is definitely not a good thing. you really should think long and hard about you marriage to this man. If he left his wife for you, who's to say he won't leave you for another woman?

One more thing, because its been driving me CRAZY: there is NO such thing as a "perfect" body. you say you are a perfect size six, wel i am a size 0, does that make me 6 times more "perfect" than you? NO WAY! every woman is beautiful in her own way and has flaws she doesnt like. now its great that you are comfortable with your body, but dont go around saying you are perfect and calling other people fat...thats why girls go anorexic, ok?

Ally

I can't believe I'm marrying my Best FriendKiss

SaucyMrsK Posts : 1,175 Registered: 12/27/06
Posted: May 18, 2007 5:49 PM Go to message in response to: beachbumsteph

HOLY JEEZ BATMAN!!

KNOCK ME OVER WITH A FEATHER SHE CANT TYPE WITHOUT SOUNDING LIKE A COMPLETE IDIOT! (complete being a hugely huge huege key word)

Steph exactly how old are these kids? I just have to know because I am sick like that. It sure iz good that you luvs your eddie.. I mean after all any man with kids that goes for a 22 year old with the iq of an amoeba (sp??)

WHAT A FABULOUS catch he must be... anmd BTW George Clooney is only 46 - he just had a birthday about two weeks ago.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000123/

Posted: May 18, 2007 6:17 PM Go to message in response to: SaucyMrsK

Before I too hijack the post. . .luckydragonfly, I am in the same boat as you. We are going to just address it to the adults, and if they respond that the kids will be in tow, I may have my older sister (who is having the response cards sent to her) call them and just let them know we don't have a facility that can accomodate alot of children. So I would delegate someone to do that if you are not comfortable doing it.

Jan, kelley and everyone else, you all crack me up!!! I didn't think George Clooney was THAT old as steph made it sound. So I was in the right ballpark thinking 45-46, so I guess you DID go "as old as George Clooney" steph!! Congrats! I am curious too how old are the kidz?? I can't blame their mother for not wanting them at your wedding, you dont seem very bright. You can't be any kind of role model with the way you think and talk. But hey you gotz your eddie, zo itz all coolz!!

Debra and Jason                                                 

Daisypath Ticker

LittleRoo Posts : 1,054 Registered: 2/17/07
Posted: May 18, 2007 7:25 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Oh my gosh, this is so much fun.  It is better than a soap opera.  The challenge will be to find the next thread if this one gets locked too. 

Steph, do you have any pictures of you and Eddie you could post for us.  I bet you are a hotz couple!  How did you two meet?  Were you friends with his kidz?  This is like celebrity gossip, only more fun, or should I say more coolz.

All you ladies are cracking me up.  Jojo, I thought I was going to bust a gut laughing at your post.  Thanks for the laugh.

LizaCool

beachbumsteph Posts : 74 Registered: 5/15/07
Posted: May 18, 2007 11:28 PM Go to message in response to: LittleRoo

Oops my bad. for some reason i thought clooney was a lotolder than that,like in his late 50s. i guess cuz it seems like hes been around awhile with factsoflife, roseanne,ER and now movies!! but thats what eddie looks like. ill try to find some pics of us,i dunno how to post stuff though so i might needhelp. the computer here is reallyold lol.

so how come my other post about beach wedding is gone? i didnt say anything bad in there,didnt use cursewords or nothin. i dont get it. if anything sum people here are mean 2me i dunnowhy i didnt do anything 2 anyof u but oh well whateva ...if u like being mean thats on you . i still think most of you are koolz :)

i really didnt steal eddie away. his ex is a mess and alwayshas been. it was his decision to start seein me towardthe end of thier marriage we met yeah,but i stayed outof it til their divorce.then he asked me to marryhim and i said yeah baby!!!

the kids are teens, 14 and 12. andthey see me more like an oldr sis than a momz so its all good.

Stephanie

magicjenna Posts : 363 Registered: 1/28/07
Posted: May 18, 2007 11:33 PM Go to message in response to: beachbumsteph

The other post is gone because someone else cursed... It is still there just locked so no one else can post. Just read through it.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine