April 07 Brides?

Online Users: 1,225 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 550
Re: April 07 Brides?
Posted: Apr 24, 2007 2:59 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Rena, I love the pics...... How was the honeymoon?  I can't wait.   You look great!  I love it!!!  I can't wait.  4 more days!

Posted: Apr 25, 2007 12:32 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

We got the groomsmen gifts today!!! Everything is almost complete.  We found 4 beautiful new Shawn Marion basketballs!  They are really pretty.  They are white with a baby blue nike swoosh and logo.  They are some new super soft mesh balls.  When FH picked it up I was like those are beautiful.  The man at Big 5 gave us a 15% discount!  Tomorrow is the favor party, then 4 more days to go!!!

K

Counting down to 4/29/07!

Posted: Apr 25, 2007 2:57 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Yeah!  It is so close!  I am getting out to do some shopping......   Just a couple things I will need in my new house.  :)

Congrats on getting everything.  It can be such a hassle!

spring07bride Posts : 363 Registered: 3/30/06
Posted: Apr 25, 2007 3:51 PM Go to message in response to: RMB0414

Rena!  Congrats, your wedding looking *gorgeous*!  You looked beautiful, you hubby looked handsome, your cake and flowers were great! 

Posted: Apr 25, 2007 3:53 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Wow girls, 3 days I can't believe it.  I hope everyone is getting down to the nitty gritty and finishing everything up.  We're pretty good, I need to pack for the honeymoon tomorrow night, tonight is laundry!  I'm getting sooo excited, guests have already started coming in.  And the weather is actually looking good!  Yay!

Posted: Apr 25, 2007 5:07 PM Go to message in response to: spring07bride

Yeah!  My brother and my neices get in today.  :)

I have a list, but not too bad. 

Call and confirm that everyone will do what they said they will do.

Order some food for the bridal party for the day of wedding

Pack for wedding night

Create a CD for music after the wedding is over at the church.

Not too bad.

Posted: Apr 25, 2007 7:14 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

OK, I am checking out! 

Good luck everyone!  Have a great weekend.  I will check in when I can.  :)

Posted: Apr 26, 2007 3:19 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Alright girls this is it!!  I'm off to finish up the craziness and marry my man:)  Best wishes to all the girls getting married this weekend and we all have to check back after our honeymoons (w/pics!!!)!

RMB0414 Posts : 1,386 Registered: 8/2/06
Posted: Apr 26, 2007 5:50 PM Go to message in response to: spring07bride

CONGRATULATIONS AND BEST WISHES TOO ALL MY BRIDES GETTING MARRIED SATURDAY!!!  YOU'LL ALL BE AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL BRIDES AND YOUR HUSBANDS ARE VERY LUCKY TO HAVE SUCH WONDERFUL WOMAN IN THEIR LIFE. 

Daisypath Ticker

Posted: Apr 27, 2007 12:30 AM Go to message in response to: RMB0414

WOW!  You look so great. That dress looks fabulous and your makeup looks lovely.  You look so happy as does your hubby.  Your pictures made me have butterflies.  I hope things go as well as it looks like things went for you!

K

Counting down to 4/29/07!

Posted: Apr 29, 2007 11:27 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Have a BEAUTIFUL wedding today, Kamelina!!!  Mine is tomorrow, I can't believe it's finally here!!!

Anyone else getting married tomorrow?? I haven't met anyone yet.

Jeff and April will be married on April 30th, 2007
Daisypath Ticker

Posted: Apr 30, 2007 10:25 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Posted: Apr 30, 2007 10:26 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

look at everyone's ticker!!!  FINALLY!!!!!

Daisypath Ticker

Posted: May 3, 2007 2:20 PM Go to message in response to: RMB0414

Hi, Now that we are all newlyweds, how were your weddings?  Was all the stress worth it?  did you remember everying? A lot of funny stories I am sure.  Please share. 

Let me start...I'm done fighting with my mother now, thank goodness.  There were many things that I wanted but just and outof time (and money), OH WELL.   

There are 2 funny things that I remember was wehn I got to the alter Ben asked me if I had the matrriage cert, I replied oh no I left it at my parents, relayed the msg to the deacon, and he said don'tworry about it, and I replied, the bestman is from out of town!  It ended up getting signed at the reception.

2nd, i was on the dance floor and fell (I steped on the netting of my gown with my shoe).

Lo917 Posts : 21 Registered: 4/5/06
Posted: May 3, 2007 4:27 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Hey girls!  This is my first time back since the wedding.  I had a fabulous wedding day.  The weather was perfect! Sunny and about 80*...Gorgeous!  MY BM's looked great.. the guys were so handsome!!  We got a ton of cute pictures.  The ceremony was short, but very sweet and meaningful.  One of my co-worker's husband sang.. it was great.  The reception was just a huge party.  We had three 8 foot tables FULL of food.. not to mention to the 2 cake tables!  We probably could have used another food table!  Our moms did the catering and the food was GREAT!  We're still hearing compliments.  We had a DJ and he played awesome music and really had everyone in a great mood.  Our friends danced the night away with us.  My new sis in law did the bartending.  We had wine, beer, wedding cake martini's, and a bunch of mixers and everyone loved it.  The wedding cake martini's were a big hit!  Overall, the whole thing was fabulous, it was well worth all the stress!!  My new hubby and I loved every minute of it and our friends ar still raving about it all. 

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine