Goofy FH's

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 20

Samala Posts : 561 Registered: 12/19/06
Goofy FH's
Posted: Apr 25, 2007 1:27 PM

Okay, So lets start something fun? What is the goofiest thing your FH has done? Either for you, or just around you. Don't limit yourself! I am sure we could all use something to smile about!

Okay. When my FH and I had been dating for a little while a bunch of us girls has a girls night, and the guys had a boys night. Well we being the ding dongs that we are went totaly goofy! We TPd their cars at their location and then sent picture of us doing it.

One of the guys went a little goofy and ran around freaking us out. Those same guys decided to saran rap our cars (but only bought 2 rolls for 4 cars) and we watched them out my bedroom window. We could CLEARLY see them so of course we yelled "WE CAN SEE YOU!!" They all dove to the ground except for one guy who flattened against the garage. 
On the side the lamp post shines on.
So we Yell " WE CAN STILL SEE YOU!!"
Well he got cranky and pissed us all off. 

So to make up for it the guys all came over to the house we were at and stool outside my window singing the WORST rendition of "Baby I Need Your Lovin" I have ever heard! We were in hysterics laughing!!

Also he took me on a hike on his supposed favorite local trail. We were huffing and puffing up all these realy steep stairs and hills..... when we get to the end I see we did the trai backwards! All the stairs are set up to be used going DOWN hill. Duh! No wonder it was so hard! 

LOL

Who's next?

.:Samala:.

Can't wait till September 15, 2007!

KitKatBar Posts : 983 Registered: 7/23/06
Re: Goofy FH's
Posted: Apr 25, 2007 2:52 PM Go to message in response to: Samala

Oh me me! Pick me! My FH has given me the go ahead to share with you all that he is...sooooo let's see...my FH is the goofiest person I know.

One time I was having a really bad day, just one of those days that starts bad and just ends so horrible bad looks pretty good. So he's trying to cheer me up, and it's just not working, and he goes into the kitchen comes back out with a flash light and proceeds to re-enact a Starksy and Hutch moment all the while screaming about one or the other. By the end i was laughing so hard I almost had an Asthma attack!

We love Karaoke. We think it's really fun, and theres a place in town where you can just rent a room out. Well the first time we went, we were having a good time, when my FH decides to Sing We Are the World, all the parts in all different voices! By the end no one could breath, we were laughing and crying, it was so funny.

Karaoke I might add is what we're gonna be doing after the rehearsal.  It should be really fun.

Good thread Samala! 

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/katulises/]Ulises and Kat's Wedding Page! (Still under some construction[/url]

adamscookiemons... Posts : 306 Registered: 2/8/07
Posted: Apr 25, 2007 3:36 PM Go to message in response to: Samala

My FH is such a dork, but I love him!   :D

He's always tickling me-my sides, my stomach, my feet, my armpits, whatever LOL.  When I ask him why he always says it's because he likes to see me smile, and he knows that I will always smile when he tickles me.

He also talks in his sleep.  I can't even list all the funny things he has said in his sleep, so I'll just say a few.  Once he said "The spaghetti is dangerous."  That was hilarious.  I couldn't stop laughing.  The best part is that if I ask him what he's talking about, he actually responds.  Another time he said "I don't want a girlfriend."  Assuming he was talking about me, I said "Why not?" and he said "I have a wife."  LOL it's always funny when he talks in his sleep, but sometimes he says really sweet things too.

:D  This is a fun thread!

KitKatBar Posts : 983 Registered: 7/23/06
Posted: Apr 25, 2007 3:54 PM Go to message in response to: adamscookiemons...

I talk in my sleep sometimes lol. My FH swears I sat up once turned to him and went. "You better go, George Washington is coming." And when he asked "What?" I woke up.
[url=http://www.freewebs.com/katulises/]Ulises and Kat's Wedding Page! (Still under some construction[/url]

Posted: Apr 25, 2007 4:14 PM Go to message in response to: adamscookiemons...

my fh talks in his sleep too! my favorite- one time he sat straight up in bed and yelled "FLIP THE MAIN SWITCH!!!" and i was so dazed i asked him what he meant and he acted all exasperated and said "just...hold the line!" like i wasn't doing my job or something. :)

Samala Posts : 561 Registered: 12/19/06
Posted: Apr 25, 2007 4:42 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

One nightwhen we were staying at his parents he sits up in bed and start looking around the room. Then he says "Oh spiders." and then laid back down.

I was cracking up! What makes it funnier is when he woke me up I then had to potty, which woke him up and he had to go And us using the bathroom woke up his parents who then had to go.

He mentioned it the next morning and I told him "Well it's your fault! You'rte the one that woke ME up!"

LOL 

.:Samala:.

Can't wait till September 15, 2007!

BriansBride2008 Posts : 814 Registered: 3/26/07
Posted: Apr 25, 2007 4:47 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

My turn, my turn.... Ok not sure if this is dorkie or just completely D'oh.....hehehe

So I had not been feeling all that great and my FH thought he would be nice and clean up the kitchen for me ( Thats my room sick maybe but I love to clean it) He did a good job, almost...hehehe ( I am laughing again) Anyway... after he was finished we were sitting on the couch watching a movie, when my dad came into the living room ( We are staying with him until our house is ready ) and said that the dish washer was acting up, when we went into the kitchen it was like an episode of the brady bunch there were soap suds everywhere, of course I freaked and asked him how much soap he put in he said not very much which if that was the case everything would have been fine... So we basicly took everything out of the dish washer trying to figure out what happened, and finally thought the kids must have over filled the reserve last time they laoded the dish washer and we didn't know it, but then oopss that was empty... So FH was so frustrated he finally started to re-enact what he did, and when he reach under the sing he stood up and said only poored a little of this in the dish washer.... well ladies, it was not dish washer detergent.... It was liguid dish soap..hahahahahah To this day I have to just look at him and say " Bubba your so pretty".......

BB2008 

adamscookiemons... Posts : 306 Registered: 2/8/07
Posted: Apr 26, 2007 4:09 AM Go to message in response to: BriansBride2008

LOL about the bubbles, that sounds fun!  I would probably do something dumb like put dish soap in the dishwasher.  I'm so glad FH does all the cleaning LOL.  I still can't figure out how to turn on our vaccuum.

asoldiersprince... Posts : 182 Registered: 8/14/06
Posted: Apr 26, 2007 6:27 AM Go to message in response to: adamscookiemons...

omg i have been cracking up at your stories. my fiance talks in his sleep all the time. the funniest thing i remember him saying was ROCKET PROPPELED POGO STICK and i was like what are you talking about? and he was like forget it you wouldnt understand and i jut started cracking up. funny thing is he never remembers that stuff in the morning. we ended up with bubbles all over the kitchen floor from the dishwasher but i have to say it was a group effort. we ran out of dishwashing detergant and just thought we could put a little bit of regular dishwashing soap in it ,well my fiance filled the whole cup up and a little while later i walked in the kitchen and there were bubbles all over the floor. my fiance grabbed some towels but i was laughing so hard i couldnt even help him. i actually took pics cause i thought it was something we could laugh about in a few years.

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Posted: Apr 26, 2007 8:35 AM Go to message in response to: adamscookiemons...

KAt, thats so funny about him doing We Are The World. I used to do that as part of my comedy act about 10years ago!! I havent done it in awhile, but I should bring it back, it was pretty funny. I would have a box behidn me with diff props,costume things for each character..and then I would do all the voices to the song and sing it all til the end. The crowd loved it.

Once, when I was still planning my wedding, I said in my sleep, "THERE ARENT ANY FORKS! Who took all the forks?" And DH woke me up to say what the hell. I was having one of my weird nightmares and in this one, there were no forks at the reception and all the guests had to eat their NY Sirloin and Salmon with spoons. One night in his sleep, DH said ...no, he YELLED, "Well IM NOT WEARING ANY HATS!!!!" Like, in a really defensive voice. Like someone was forcing him to wear hats. God that was funny. I STILL make fun of him for that, and he has no clue what he meant by it.

My Dh and I are BOTH very silly. We have at least 5 stupid little songs we have made up about each other, dumb pet names, and songs about our cat that we sing TO our cat. We are just the biggest DORKS on the planet. I also have a stuffed animal.. BUNNY...that Ive had since I was 3yrs old. Its ratty looking and cute as hell. We take pictures of Bunny doing diff things, going on trips with us, etc...and put captions under them and send them to our family. They love it. We do too many silly things to go into, Ill think of more later Im sure, but we are super-silly together.

Kelley Lynn:)

RockysGirl Posts : 1,125 Registered: 10/24/06
Posted: Apr 26, 2007 10:08 AM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Ahhh, talking in his sleep.  I have to make sure that I answer in one syllable words so he doesn't wake up, but I love it.  The night before last I woke up to Rocky trying to whistle in his sleep.  Not like whistling a tune, but more like trying to call the dog.  It was so funny!

Pirategirl1701 Posts : 65 Registered: 3/14/07
Posted: Apr 26, 2007 6:29 PM Go to message in response to: RockysGirl

I came home from my evening class last night, and my FH's friends were over watching TV. One of his friends accidently started eating my dinner my FH saved for me, so I only had half a dinner. I was quite frustrated so I went to take a bath. When I was done, I went over to my PC and he had made me a picture in  "paint", and it said "I Love You". That made me so happy because he really hasn't done anything thoughtful for me since Valentines Day. He also bought me some ice cream so that was sweet too.

www.mywedding.com/jefflisa

Posted: Apr 26, 2007 8:07 PM Go to message in response to: Samala

LOL, OMG some of these are seriously so funny! My FH is absolutely HILARIOUS! He never ever fails to make me laugh (which sometimes sucks, especially if I'm mad at him and DONT want him to make me laugh!) Anyway, one time he woke me up in the morning a little early cause he wanted to...ya know ;) but I had been sick with a head cold for a few days, so I was all stuffed up. I was like, Okay, but first go get me some tissues or something so I can breathe! So he gets up and goes to the bathroom. He comes back in the room and is like, Here you go, so I roll over and he's got a roll of toilet paper hung off his you-know-what!! OMG, I started laughing so hard! I dont think we ever did 'finish'!Laughing
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker

pl8grl7298 Posts : 33 Registered: 3/15/07
Posted: Apr 26, 2007 9:20 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Your stories are sooo funny!

Ok so my FH is pretty serious most of the time but every once in a while my goofyness (sp?) rubs off on him and he does this dance move that he calls the water sprinkler and it cracks me up so bad.  I just love when he does it!!!

allymo23 Posts : 441 Registered: 9/14/06
Posted: Apr 26, 2007 9:27 PM Go to message in response to: pl8grl7298

Ok so FH is KNOWN for his Smegal or Gollum (sp?) impression from Lord of the Rings. He is so good at it and it makes me almost pee my pants I am laughing so hard. we will be doing our accounting homework and he will just start talking about accounting in his smegal voice. it is SOOO funny!

Ally

I can't believe I'm marrying my Best FriendKiss

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine