Its Finally Here Girls.. CLIPS from my WEDDING VIDEO!!! Enjoy!

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 37

SoInLove987 Posts : 415 Registered: 1/31/07
Re: Its Finally Here Girls.. CLIPS from my WEDDING VIDEO!!! Enjoy!
Posted: Apr 26, 2007 7:32 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

aww, Kelley, it is sooo sweet! yay! you look like you had soooo much fun!

Check out my myspace page: www.myspace.com/amy0784

Check out my wedding website: www.mywedding.com/amyandwilliam

I dont know how to work the Ticker thing so.....Wedding Date September 8, 2007!!! Cant wait to marry the man of my dreams!!! <3

SaucyMrsK Posts : 1,175 Registered: 12/27/06
Posted: Apr 26, 2007 7:59 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

OMG Kelley I cried.. You  just looked so beautiful and happy beyond words! I can only hope my own wedding day makes me look the same way!

OOMG .. The toast was hysterical. I but fell out of my chair when Don and your friend were swaying to the tune! fUNNNNNNNNNNNNNY !

mrslilysolovely Posts : 2,130 Registered: 7/24/06
Posted: Apr 26, 2007 8:07 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

more please Kiss

let me tell you woman - you are THE happiest bride I have ever seen, I was there with ya and I lived it like I was there,  - lovin' the wonderous energy that shines from you and Don. I am laughin' and cryin' - I went and got a beer for the toast - I rewound the haiku several times...jiggle it..it's getting too hot...hot...lololol - it was the absolute BEST and I loved every second I got to spend at your wedding - thank you so much for sharing it with me.

"Our brightest blazes of gladness are 

commonly kindled by unexpected 

sparks." - Samuel Johnson (1709-84)              

"

pl8grl7298 Posts : 33 Registered: 3/15/07
Posted: Apr 26, 2007 8:44 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

The video is wonderful! You both look sooooo happy!

asoldiersprince... Posts : 182 Registered: 8/14/06
Posted: Apr 26, 2007 9:32 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

your wedding videos were so cute!! you both look really happy and i like your music. the first song is my parents weddinng song. the graphics are really good.

jojolina Posts : 897 Registered: 2/28/07
Posted: Apr 26, 2007 10:14 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

just fabulous!!!  i want to go to that wedding!  :)  loved the toast!

www.mywedding.com/lorrieandchris

Posted: Apr 27, 2007 8:30 AM Go to message in response to: jojolina

Kelley that was great! thanks for sharing.  You guys look like you were having the time of your lives :-)

November 3, 2007 I become Mrs. Vazquez! If this is a dream, please don't wake me up...

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Posted: Apr 27, 2007 12:31 PM Go to message in response to: mrslilysolovely

THANK YOU SO MUCH ALL OF YOU!!! We see so many wedding pictures, but never videos, so I really wanted to share at least some of mine with you all.

A lot of you commented on how happy I look. I actually noticed that while watching the video too. Its wweird.. literally through the ENTIRE wedding vidoe, I am smiling. And its a real, genuine smile. I just was able to let everything go..all theplanning...all the stress...and BE at my own wedding as a Guest and HAVE FUN. We really had fun at our wedding, and we made sure of that. Im so glad that is evident in the video and in our pictures. Our pure happiness on that day. Because thats what we felt. Pure Joy.

Kelley Lynn:)

cyndi33 Posts : 2,585 Registered: 1/3/07
Posted: Apr 27, 2007 1:07 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Kelley,

I am just DYING to see your video!!!  Last night was a late work night, but, I'm watching today.  For sure!!  And, I know EXACTLY what you mean about the happiness of that day.  I am so thankful for all your advice because I was able to do the same and Todd and I had the most magical day together...and your advice, encouragement, suggestions, all your help was a big contribution to that.  anyway, I really, really can't wait to see it but my work computer won't work, so I have to wait!!!  :( 

I really wish we could have done a professional video, but, we at least have the one my friend's husband did (and that allowed them to contribute without spending money, which was my goal although she went and bought some gifts anyway AND made me an afghan in Packer colors!! plus embroidered our names on the ring pillows)  but, for Taira I definitely want to get a videographer!!  I jsut think it'd be so incredible to have it all on tape and get to relive it as you grow old together...

I just know yours will be beautiful, happy, funny, emotional...just perfect!!  thanks so much, again, for sharing.  I could NEVER have had the confidence to write and use the vows I wanted but for your post andyour sharing yours and Dons.

you're great and I am so happy that you guys had such an amazing day together!!

Posted: Apr 27, 2007 5:05 PM Go to message in response to: cyndi33

Awww Cyndi,

You are so funny. You dont have to keep thanking me:) Youve already thanked me enough, and I was VERY happy to help you, you are one of the sweetest, nicest people on this site so it was my absolute pleasure. And Im SO happy beyond words that everything worked out with the written vows and the "First Glance" before the ceremony. I would have felt AWFUL if for some reason you didnt like either of those things .. lol..can you imagine? "I was going to wait til the ceremony to see my fiance, but NOOOOOO...some idiot girl on this dumb Brides site told me to have a private Glance before the ceremony! What a jerk she is!" I would have felt soooo guilty LOL.

So Im THRILLED that it all worked out for you. I only shared my personal experiences with you and prayed that the same thing would also work at your wedding. You seemed really open to ideas, so its always nice to be able to help someone like you.

As for the video, yeah, watch it when you have access to speakers. The music/songs make it 10x better. Cant wait to hear what you think :):)

Posted: Apr 30, 2007 8:16 AM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Hey Girls... Im so excited. My videographer, Bellarino, is considering adding a cople more recent Wedding clips onto their website,and they want to use My wedding as one of them!!!! That would be so cool, to be on their site all the time ... so we'll see what happens, but I love the idea.:)

cyndi33 Posts : 2,585 Registered: 1/3/07
Posted: Apr 30, 2007 1:52 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

ha!!  I can just hear that now...could have blamed that on you to ALL our guests...ya, there was this girl and SHE told me this would be great!!  but no...it sucked.  thanks a lot, kelley, geeezzzz!!!!  :) 

no, we weren't around this week end but DH and I had a wonderful, relaxing, rejuvenating week end with NO stress from the ex wife...which is ALWAYS a plus :)

and my stupid work computer won't let me see the videos (that's what you get with government computers!!!:)) so, I have to wait!!  But, I know it'll just make me more certain that we want a videographer for Taira's wedding. 

OH YA!!!  My little brother ALSO got engaged at our wedding.  :)  they are getting married next summer 2 weeks before Taira, or 3 weeks actually. 

of course I'll keep thanking you...it was so perfect and there really is no way I'd of done it without hearing about how amazing it was for you!!  so...guess you'll just have to hear thanks until I'm sick of saying thanks.  so there!!  :)

Posted: Apr 30, 2007 10:18 PM Go to message in response to: cyndi33

Cyndi, my Goodness, you have so many weddings in your family dont you? lol. Thats really cool though. We havent been to a wedding since our own 6months ago, and Im honestly dying to go to one , now that I know what its all about from the other side. I want to just have fun, relax, and realize all that went into every small detail while Im there!

Posted: May 1, 2007 4:51 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

BUMPING this for Sue and Barbie.:)

khern10 Posts : 189 Registered: 9/21/06
Posted: May 1, 2007 8:07 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Kelley Lynn the video is awesome.  I loved the Duet, any random Bee Gees is all right by me. 

Now I am worried my video is going to suck, I got an expensive photog and got like the cheapest videographer available. 

Kristy

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine