April 07 Brides?

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 550

spring07bride Posts : 363 Registered: 3/30/06
Re: April 07 Brides?
Posted: Apr 20, 2007 8:25 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I know we have a 60% chance of rain too and 59*...ugh yesterday it said 62 and sunny!  Maybe our forecasts will change next week.

Posted: Apr 20, 2007 1:46 PM Go to message in response to: spring07bride

Sounds like you guys are getting married in the same place!   LOL!

That is a bummer though.  But there is a few days for things to change.  I am thinking I won't really count it until it is the 5 day forcast.  Then it should be pretty accurate.  

My last day at work is 7/1 and I have a lot of work to do when I get back.  I looks like I will have a job soon, as my contacts are helping me out!  Yeah!  So that is something I won't worry about on the honeymoon.

Posted: Apr 21, 2007 8:49 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Well, 8 days to go and I have not finished fighting off the cold I got last weekend.  Now I have a sinus infection and my voice still has not completely returned. The thing is I need to rest, but there are still things to do.  I may just not do anything this Sunday but rest in bed, in fact that is what I will do!

Counting down to 4/29/07!

Posted: Apr 21, 2007 9:55 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

aw you have a cold..that sucks.  Definitely if you REST and get some sleep, that'll help!  Hope you're feeling better soon, but if you got it last weekend hopefully by this week it will be winding down. 

Reachnup-  I'm glad your job situation is working out...you don't need that on your mind for your honeymoon...just your hubby;)

Posted: Apr 23, 2007 10:08 AM Go to message in response to: spring07bride

They're calling for 10% chance of rain this Saturday, but I hope it bypasses us!  You never know with Ohio weather.

I have everything completed except the seating chart, but not much work to do on that.

Sunday I made about 800 mints with my future in laws, and we finished up programs.  I'm really excited about the way the programs turned out.  Very happy with those.

Dress is being pressed.  Tuxes coming in this week.

I think we're all set.

Posted: Apr 23, 2007 12:48 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I moved the last of my stuff to my FH house.  Soon to me my house.  :)  So I have been setting up the new house.  We put all my clothes in.  We bought a new bed.  It is fun.  :)  I am excited.

I am sorry about the cold. That is a bummer.  I hope you feel better soon. 

My dress is being altered, I have a couple more days at work, then the crazyness starts.  :)  It will be a busy 3 days, so I want to make sure that I get some time to relax.  I want to get to the gym on Thursday and Friday.  Some down time. 

Posted: Apr 23, 2007 2:48 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

5 DAYS!  This is it girls, our wedding week!!  I have (including today) 3.5 days of work left....I'm leaving around lunch time on Thursday.  I can't wait for it to be here, I'm sorry but I'm still shocked we're 5 days out!

Posted: Apr 23, 2007 5:53 PM Go to message in response to: spring07bride

I am excited.  :)  Ready for it to be over.  My last day at work is Wed.

Thursday - Pick up dress, get nails done

Friday - Pick up flowers, Rehersal dinner 4pm, rehersal 6:30

Saturday starts at 8am and doesn't stop until 8:30 when we leave the reception!  Wow!  I can't wait for next Sunday!  LOL!

Posted: Apr 23, 2007 11:11 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Whew, my last day at work was last Friday. FH and I just spent a long ass day gathering last minute items.  I think Wed we may have a favor party and put together the party favors.  Tomorrow I will finish buying ribbon and organza bags for the after party favors and assemble the bridesmaids gift baskets.  Then...I'm good to go! I'll get all waxed on Thursday, pick up the dress on Friday, get nails and toes done.  Sunday Sunday Sunday here I come! 

K

Counting down to 4/29/07!

Posted: Apr 24, 2007 8:20 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

My last day was Friday also and we have been very busy lately....I was feeling overwhelmed as fiance and I came down with bronchitis over the weekend.  We are getting better and should be great in time for the wedding....it just was the last thing we needed.  My dad flew in from California and is taking care of our doggies and little things around the house while we finish things up....he's also trying to keep us calm.

I am so excited....I have little butterflies in my stomach from the anticipation and haven't slept well this week....not nervous just can't wait for this day to actually come.

We don't have much left to do at all....I'm off to get my hair done and then I head up to my grandparents tomorrow...the wedding is where they live which is two hours from us so I have a lot of stuff to take up there.  My friends and brothers fly in Thursday and I'm really excited to see them. 

Girls it seems like forever ago we started this thread and I just want to wish you all a tremendous amount of joy not only on your wedding day but throughout your marriages :)  I'm not sure if I'll get on here to post again so I'll check in with everyone after the honeymoons :) 

Good LUCK....and enjoy every moment.

Katie

Lo917 Posts : 21 Registered: 4/5/06
Posted: Apr 24, 2007 10:05 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Hey girls! Its been a while since I've had a minute to come check out things.  Its such a hectic week, huh?  Does anyone else feel like this can't really be happening?  I got engaged in December of 2005, so it's always been SO far away... I guess I just never thought it would actually be here!!! Does that sound crazy?  I have already started getting little butterflies in my stomach this week.  I think yesterday, I could have gotten sick a few times!  Are you all feeling that too? 

I have to meet with the DJ tomorrow night to finalize play lists, Talk to our officiant (he's a family friend, so he won't be hard to track down), and then we have to do favors, and finish printing the programs!  I know we should have done that a while back, but I had some misunderstanding with FMIL on what I wanted. 

I have been trying to let go of all the stress this week and focus on the things that really matter, like finally getting to the alter with my hunny!  He is just so non-chalant about this all.  Very laid back and not worried about it at all.  Wish I could be like him.  He keeps me grounded, thank goodness! 

Well girls, I will try to check back later, but If I don't have a chance, I wish you all a happy, beautiful wedding day!  I hope you all have a blast and enjoy every moment of your day!  I know I sure will.  Its been a blast chit chatting with you girls.  Venting about some of my issues to you all has really helped me!  I have recommended this website to all of my friends who are getting married soon. 

4 days until I marry my hunny!!

RMB0414 Posts : 1,386 Registered: 8/2/06
Posted: Apr 24, 2007 10:34 AM Go to message in response to: Lo917

I'm back (o:  And I cannot believe it will all be your big day in a couple of days!!  WAHOO!!!  I can't wait to hear all about everything and see all of those pics!

I will post a couple right now from the wedding, more later when my HUBBY is at work lol!!

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

Daisypath Ticker

RMB0414 Posts : 1,386 Registered: 8/2/06
Posted: Apr 24, 2007 10:39 AM Go to message in response to: RMB0414

one more thing to view the pro pics online.....

www.pictology.com

pw is 8313486267

we are under public viewing

ENJOY!!

Daisypath Ticker

Posted: Apr 24, 2007 12:57 PM Go to message in response to: RMB0414

We have 6 days to go!  (Getting Married Monday Night.)  I am not nervous about wether I made the right decision, but I am very anxious for it to get here!  We have only been planning this since Feb. 07, but it still feels like it's been forever.  I thought I would have no problems what so ever since we are basically eloping.  But OMG!  I have real bad insomnia!  I didn't think that would hit until this weekend, but 3 nights in a row so far, I cannot sleep!  Just way to exited. 

I know my Blood Pressure is very high these days, (I don't have a HBP problem).  I normally don't have to deal with anxiety, but it is hitting me strong and HARD.  Yesterday, FH and I went for a drive.  It was basically a "wedding day trial run."  Making sure we knew the best route to the picture site, as well as the ceremony site.  That was so nerve wrenching for me.  I don't understand why, so I can't explain it.  But by the end of that drive I was in tears because I was so stressed out.  Weird.

I got a phone call today from my florist.  She says "Good News! we are going with Plan A for the bouquet."  She wasn't sure she would have any Calla Lillies in stock.  Which seemed odd to me, since this is their blooming season.  Tomorrow, we pick up the tuxes.  There is so little left to do but wait.  Which is the hard part!

I'm so exited and Giddy I can't stand to be around myself!  LMAO!!

April (Can't wait to RUN down the aisle to marry my Best Friend)

Jeff and April will be married on April 30th, 2007
Daisypath Ticker

Posted: Apr 24, 2007 12:57 PM Go to message in response to: RMB0414

We have 6 days to go!  (Getting Married Monday Night.)  I am not nervous about wether I made the right decision, but I am very anxious for it to get here!  We have only been planning this since Feb. 07, but it still feels like it's been forever.  I thought I would have no problems what so ever since we are basically eloping.  But OMG!  I have real bad insomnia!  I didn't think that would hit until this weekend, but 3 nights in a row so far, I cannot sleep!  Just way to exited. 

I know my Blood Pressure is very high these days, (I don't have a HBP problem).  I normally don't have to deal with anxiety, but it is hitting me strong and HARD.  Yesterday, FH and I went for a drive.  It was basically a "wedding day trial run."  Making sure we knew the best route to the picture site, as well as the ceremony site.  That was so nerve wrenching for me.  I don't understand why, so I can't explain it.  But by the end of that drive I was in tears because I was so stressed out.  Weird.

I got a phone call today from my florist.  She says "Good News! we are going with Plan A for the bouquet."  She wasn't sure she would have any Calla Lillies in stock.  Which seemed odd to me, since this is their blooming season.  Tomorrow, we pick up the tuxes.  There is so little left to do but wait.  Which is the hard part!

I'm so exited and Giddy I can't stand to be around myself!  LMAO!!

April (Can't wait to RUN down the aisle to marry my Best Friend)

Jeff and April will be married on April 30th, 2007
Daisypath Ticker

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine