Tea Time!

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 4
Tea Time!
Posted: Apr 10, 2007 7:08 PM

I just wanted to let everyone know that tea is great!  Not the sugary "tea" you buy at the gas station but naturally sweet herbal tea.  Green tea is also nice (EGCG) , but it is too bitter for me to drink straight so I usually only get it if it is mixed with a sweet herb.  I love tea because it is 0 calories but it somehow makes me feel satisfied. Not to mention the added hydration! Those who already know how wonderful tea is, what is your favorite tea?  I'm up for trying out more kinds. 

Re: Tea Time!
Posted: Apr 17, 2007 10:37 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I am addicted to Chai Tea!!!  It is AWESOME and healthy if you use skim milk to prepare it.  I usually add a little splenda to it but it is also great without.  I have found that I crave it more than desserts now.  It is also a great way to end the day and relax if you get the decaf.

-SoontobeaVragovic

Posted: Apr 23, 2007 3:32 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Try jasmine tea or tropical tea, they are both great

Hartley Posts : 139 Registered: 2/8/07
Posted: Apr 23, 2007 5:54 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Tea is GREAT, no doubt about it!! My favourites are apple-cinnamon-chamomile, vanilla-chai, vanilla-green, and strawberry-black.  If you really wanna try something sweet and different, try a South African Rooibis... it's kinda almondy!

For new flavours, see if you can find a teahouse in your area... they often have jars of special teas to smell and try.  Usually they don't cost a bomb, either. 

brideincanada Posts : 133 Registered: 1/30/08
Posted: Feb 5, 2008 4:55 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

It looks like this thread is a dead one, but if anyone is still checking it for info/advice I love Honeybush tea from South Africa.  It's has a natural slightly sweet light honey flavour that is caffeine free.  Some tea stores even carry a Chai Honeybush if you enjoy a bit more spice.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine