NWR Joke to Liven Up Your Day! ^_^

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3

Hartley Posts : 139 Registered: 2/8/07
NWR Joke to Liven Up Your Day! ^_^
Posted: Apr 18, 2007 7:23 PM

Hi Ladies - hope this gives you a chuckle... it sure did for me!  _

In the hospital the relatives gathered in the waiting room, where their family member lay gravely ill.

Finally, the doctor came in looking tired and somber.

"I'm afraid I'm the bearer of bad news," he said as he surveyed the worried faces.

"The only hope left for your loved one at this time is a brain transplant. It's an experimental procedure, very risky but it is the only hope. Insurance will cover the procedure, but you will have to pay for the brain yourselves."

The family members sat silent as they absorbed the news. After a great length of time, someone asked, "Well, how much does a brain cost?"

The doctor quickly responded, "$5,000 for a male brain, and $ 200 for a female brain."

The moment turned awkward. Men in the room tried not to smile, avoiding eye contact with the women, but some actually smirked. A man unable to control his curiosity, blurted out the question everyone wanted to ask,

"Why is the male brain so much more?"

The doctor smiled at the childish innocence and explained to the entire group,

"It's just standard pricing procedure. We have to mark down the price of the female brains, because they've actually been used."

SEND THIS TO A SMART WOMAN WHO NEEDS A LAUGH AND TO THE MEN YOU THINK CAN HANDLE IT!

BenjaminsWife Posts : 1,069 Registered: 1/11/07
Re: NWR Joke to Liven Up Your Day! ^_^
Posted: Apr 18, 2007 7:26 PM Go to message in response to: Hartley

that was a good one. lol

Posted: Apr 18, 2007 11:30 PM Go to message in response to: Hartley

That's funny. Here is another I read today:

A father passing by his son's bedroom was astonished to see that his bed was nicely made and everything was picked up. Then he saw an envelope propped up prominently on the pillow that was addresses to "Dad". With the worst premonition he opened the envelope with trembling hands and read the letter.

Dear Dad:

It is with great regreat and sorrow that i'm writing you. I had to elope with my new girlfriend because I wanted to avoid a scene with mom and you.

I have been finding real passion with Stacy and she is so nice. But i knew you would not approve of her because of all her piercings, tattoos and tight motorcycle clothes and the fact that she is much older than I am. But it's not only the passion...Dad she's pregnant.

Stacy said that we will be very happy. She owns her own trailer in the woods and has a stack of firewood for the whole winter. We share a dream of having many more children. Stacy has opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone. We'll be growing it for ourselves and trading it with the people that live nearby for cocaine and ecstasy.

In the meantime we will pray that science will find a cure for AIDS so that Stacy can get better. She deserves it.

Don't worry Dad. I'm 15 and i know how to take care of myself. Someday i'm sure that we will be back to visit so that you can get to know your grandchildren.

Love,
Your Son John

P.S., Dad, none of the above is true. I'm over at Tommy's house. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than the report card that's in my center desk drawer.

I love you. Call me when it's safe to come home.

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Posted: Apr 18, 2007 11:46 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Linz and Hartley, those are both really funny jokes. Thanks for making me laugh before I go to bed tonight!!!
Kelley Lynn:)

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine