Groom's cake ideas????

Online Users: 1,271 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 18

SoInLove987 Posts : 415 Registered: 1/31/07
Re: Groom's cake ideas????
Posted: Mar 30, 2007 12:12 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

My FH loves The Simpsons so I am going to get him a big Homer cake. He also loves boobs so I was going to get him a boob cake made but there will be children at the wedding so its not very appropriate, lol.

Check out my myspace page: www.myspace.com/amy0784

Check out my wedding website: www.mywedding.com/amyandwilliam

I dont know how to work the Ticker thing so.....Wedding Date September 8, 2007!!! Cant wait to marry the man of my dreams!!! <3

Lo917 Posts : 21 Registered: 4/5/06
Posted: Apr 2, 2007 5:14 PM Go to message in response to: SoInLove987

My FH's cake is also a surprise.. so he didn't get to pick it out... I did.  But its awesome.  FH has a deer hunting obsession... (yes... we are from the SOUTH! ha!) So... to keep with that theme.. and not be really tacky... I did a 2 tier square cake that is chocolate with raspberry filling and milk chocolate icing.  Then they are using fondant to cut out leave and make little acorns and I found a deer christmas ornament that they will dip in dark chocolate for the top of the cake.  They are also going to use bundles of sugared red and green grapes to garnish the cake.  It is really pretty but also fits my FH to a T!!

jojolina Posts : 897 Registered: 2/28/07
Posted: Apr 2, 2007 5:38 PM Go to message in response to: Ash2914

my fh works in the video game industry and says their target consumers are males 18-35.

www.mywedding.com/lorrieandchris

Posted: Apr 6, 2007 4:47 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I found this really awesome cake "designer" here in atlanta that can do practically anything.  My FH is really into cars so I'm either going to get her to do a replica of his car or a beefy engine.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine