TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever....

Online Users: 1,276 guest(s), 2 user(s). Replies: 3,307

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever....
Posted: Feb 20, 2007 3:07 PM

Hey TV ADDICTS - if you want to discuss a show; ANY SHOW;you can post it here and hopefully you will find others that will reply to you. FUN FUN FUN!!! And to think ALL these replies were just originally ALL about American Idol!!!! We are pathetic lol.

Kelley Lynn:) Message was edited by kelleylynn on May 24, 2007 10:49 PM Message was edited by kelleylynn on Sep 27, 2007 3:47 PM Message was edited by: kelleyiskelley

Re: AMERICAN IDOL THREAD!!! (NWR at all ...but its time!)
Posted: Feb 20, 2007 3:14 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

3 nights this week! Tonight the 12 men sing, tomorrow the 12 women (girls) sing, and then on Thursday results!! I can't WAIT!!!!

SOinLOVE2008 Posts : 216 Registered: 11/8/06
Posted: Feb 20, 2007 3:14 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Hey Kelley Lynn...glad you started a post for all of you fans.  I am not really a fan because while I think most of them are very talented I can't stand how long it takes to go through each of them with the elimations etc(same with dancign with the stars..any of those shows)

So while you are all enjoying your show I will be sad because they took off House tonight for the American Idol.  :-(  No TV for me tonight...maybe I will get some planning done then...

Enjoy Ladies!

mrslilysolovely Posts : 2,130 Registered: 7/24/06
Posted: Feb 20, 2007 3:20 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Great idea - but now I am gonna feel left out (whine) JK - LOLOLOL!!! Had to stop in to give a smile Laughing and to say...

SIMON'S ATTITUDE SUCKS!!!! LOLOLOL!!!

AND NOW..back to our story...

"The only thing you have to offer another human being, ever, is your own state of being" - r.d.

Posted: Feb 20, 2007 3:36 PM Go to message in response to: mrslilysolovely

Ha ha Lily... I knew you couldnt stay away!!!! LOL. And BTW, I love Simon .... he rules. lol.

I love HOUSE too, thats a great show. Dont worry though, it wont go anywhere. Hugh Laurie has received too many awards for them to take it off the air for too long :)

Kelley Lynn:)

SOinLOVE2008 Posts : 216 Registered: 11/8/06
Posted: Feb 20, 2007 3:41 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Oh I know he isn't going anywhere but I will just miss my weekly dose of sarcasm!  Guess I will just have to stick with James Spader on Boston Legal tonight :-)

Kayla04 Posts : 72 Registered: 11/15/06
Posted: Feb 20, 2007 4:12 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Hi I love AI also.  This year I just dont have anybody that I can say I think will win right now.  I also love to watch House that is such a good show.  Almost a whole week of AI.  My FH will probably be trying to take the remote from me. lolLaughing

Posted: Feb 20, 2007 7:19 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Alright Kelley Lynn!!! I absolutely love American Idol, particularly Simon as I am a fan of sarcasm and I think that most of the time he is saying what a lot of us are thinking and would never have the nerve to say! I love the episodes up to this point with narrowing it down to the final 24. I tend to get a little bored when it reaches this point, up until it's down to the 12, but we'll see this time! For Valentine's Day, I got DH DVR since he just switched to second shift and it's been a great gift not only for him, but for me too!! Especially since I have to go back up to work tonight for a couple of hours and will miss Idol. Even better though- I can watch w/o the commercials!!

Posted: Feb 20, 2007 10:57 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I agree with you Heather about Simon. I think hes hilarious, honest, and sooo sarcastic, which I love. I actually think that Paula is so much meaner because she will tell people to their face they are talented and "keep on livin your dream" and all that BS and then when they leave the room she laughs at them. Plus she never has her own opinion, its so annoying. Whatever Randy says, 90% of the time she goes, "I agree with Randy." Rrrrr....

Just got done watcing the first performance episode. BORING!

A few good performances, but overall, why do people choose songs that will literally put you to sleep in their FIRST night to sing??? People are sooo bad at picking songs. I thought the beatbox guy was really good, has a great voice... and Chris, the weird funny guy I thought he chose a good unique song, and a couple others too. But so many of them pick the lamest songs or just bore the hell out of me. Zzzzz....

And WHAT IS UP with Ryan Seacrest constantly badgering Simon every 2 seconds? Jesus dude, relax. He seriously has some hidden sexual tension for that guy, I swear. "Seacrest...out!" He annoys the crap out of me lol. He just kept harping on Simon tonight over and over... I was about to kill him, it was becoming annoying, especially at the very end when he said "thank you to Paula and Randy" and then glared at Simon. See .. everyone says Simon is so mean, but I always feel badly for him because before he even SPEAKS the whole audience and stupid Seacrest are booing him, they dont even listen to what hes saying, just BOOOO!!!! People, get a grip, hes the only one who knows what hes freakin talkin about up there!!!! Rrrr......

OK Im done now. Oh I also loved the guy who sang Rock With You by Michael Jackson. Hes got such a smooth voice and hes VERY CUTE! :)

Posted: Feb 21, 2007 1:04 AM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

I wasn't blown away by anyone tonight.  I know it's the first week and they're all nervous, so I'm sure it will get better.  I see some potential, especially in the beatbox guy and the Rock With You guy.  Not to sound like Paula, but I agree with kelleylynn on all points.  Way to go, dawg.

Posted: Feb 21, 2007 6:59 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

LOL!!! Or as Randy would say, "it was just  aaiiight for me...just aiiight dawg. I wasnt feelin it,but you did your thing." WHAT??!! lol.

Posted: Feb 21, 2007 8:56 AM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

I think the beat box ghuy did the best for the top 12 guys last night. And I LOVED the comment Ryan gave to the last guy (the bald one) about how he was doing the Brittney with his hair do! Too funny...LOL

Posted: Feb 21, 2007 9:01 AM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

My favorite guy so far is Blake (aka, the beatboxer).  I was surprised when he sang and sounded a bit like Coldplay.  I think he is the most unique person in the competition and hope he will go far. 

I was not impressed at all with the last guy to sing (Phil Stacey?), and Randy said he was the best of the night?  I didn't think so, but then it also annoys me that he missed the birth of his daughter to audition. 

Posted: Feb 21, 2007 9:11 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

While Blake ( the beatboxer) is my favorite right now, I also thought the guy who say the John Mayer song (can't think of his name) did a great job. He made the song his own and I like that.

khern10 Posts : 189 Registered: 9/21/06
Posted: Feb 21, 2007 1:34 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Love this thread.  I am OBSESSED with American Idol.  I even go to the tour every year.  Anyway, Not blown away by anyone last night.  Here is hoping the girls are better.  No wonder I haven't seen Randy and Simon on Extra saying this is "The Most Talented Group of Finalists EVER"  It's because they aren't. 

KellyLynn you start up all the good threads don't you.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine