Jamaica in 3 nights/4days?

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3

Oldhousejunkie Posts : 3 Registered: 1/24/07
Jamaica in 3 nights/4days?
Posted: Jan 30, 2007 12:09 PM

Hi all,

Any thoughts on a short honeymoon to Jamaica. My FI is a police officer and doesn't get a lot of time off. Would like to stay in Royal Plantation or Roundhill for a few nights, which is expensive even without the all-inclusive. All the reviews I have read seem to point to the fact that eating in Jamaica is very expensive. Any experiences to that effect? Thanks so much for your help!

elitegrp Posts : 1,048 Registered: 9/12/06
Re: Jamaica in 3 nights/4days?
Posted: Jan 31, 2007 11:43 PM Go to message in response to: Oldhousejunkie

Jamaica is not expensive if you do an all inclusive

my top picks which are Conde Nast Traveler top pics..

hands down..

Couples Swept AWay.. or Couples Sans Souci

Grand Lido Braco is also nice.. Royal plantation is stuffy and older crowd.  Round hill is awsome no all inclusive, that is where STella Got her Groove back was filmed.

let me know if i can help.

Cool Have a great day! and Congrats to you

Tammy

Posted: Feb 1, 2007 12:05 AM Go to message in response to: Oldhousejunkie

Hi,

We just went to Sandals Montego Bay Jamaica and had a really good time. I just wanted to say that we could only go 4 nights and I think all-inclusive is the way you should go. We really saved a lot of time because it was all-inclusive, we would just get up get breakfast and then we could have the entire day to do an excursion, relax, or go exploring. Without having to worry about where we were going to eat that night, directions, getting a taxi....We could take a nice walk on the beach after dinner instead of traveling back by taxi.  

Posted: Feb 2, 2007 11:21 PM Go to message in response to: Oldhousejunkie

I thought Royal Plantation was a great resort.  The service is outstanding.  The beach is a little small and there isn't really any nightlife, but we went over to the Sandals properties at night.  If you are only going for a short amount of time, Royal Plantation is a little far from the airport. 

I'm not sure about Roundhill.  I have a great travel agent that I have been using for years if you want to try her for more information.  Jennifer at Liberty Travel  dineenj@libertytravel.com

Best of Luck

>Amber

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine