Any August 07 Brides???

Online Users: 1,256 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 17
Re: Any August 07 Brides???
Posted: Jan 12, 2007 11:22 AM Go to message in response to: PTGirl09

PTGirl09, yes that's nice that your mom helps out a lot! My mom lives in a different city than where our wedding ceremony and reception will take place, so it makes it a little bit challenging for her to help out! But she has helped out a lot! I have most of the big stuff down as well, just trying to figure out all the little details now as well before I forget about them, until a week before! Where do you go to graduate school?

Jules1580

PTGirl09 Posts : 141 Registered: 9/4/06
Posted: Jan 12, 2007 6:18 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I go to the the Medical University of South Carolina.  It's in my hometown, so pretty much all of my family is around to help.  You sound like your ahead of schedule.  Good luck planning!  I only have a week in between my wedding and finals, so I'm hoping I'll have everything done by then so I can relax (wishful thinking, I know)Tongue out

Posted: Jan 17, 2007 8:39 AM Go to message in response to: PTGirl09

August 18th here, and I just finished booking all the vendors, so all I have to do now is pick the bridesmaids dresses and figure out transportation.   

I have a question for all of you- where are you going for your honeymoon?   I would love to go somewhere where there is a  beautiful beach, like the Carribean, but August is not a good time to go there.   Any ideas?

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine