My Professional photos are amazing!!!!

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 19
Re: My Professional photos are amazing!!!!
Posted: Jan 3, 2007 8:45 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Beautiful!!! Your dress is so lovely, I love the back. I loved the little touch of the grooms shoes spelling out help and your bridesmaids flip!

Girl, you should sigh, smile and just be tickled and pleased with yourself, looks like you had the perfect wedding!

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10710;108/st/20061216/e/My+Wedding/k/61fb/event.png">>

img

Posted: Jan 3, 2007 9:15 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Linz, You're pictures are amazing!!!! You are a stunning beutiful bride and I must say that photographer has some talent. Did you say he is from Canton? That's not too far away from here. If you have a link to his websit or anything I would love to check him out! As you said he may be pricy but those pictures are definatly priceless. I'm so happy that you'll have these pcitures to look back on years from now!!  

SHAWN & JONELLE

9/1/2007

H4M Posts : 49 Registered: 3/30/06
Posted: Jan 3, 2007 9:32 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Beautiful! You look like you had a wonderful day! I love the pics taken in the barn! Great

Posted: Jan 3, 2007 9:35 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

OMG Linz!!!  Those are some of the most beautiful wedding pictures I have ever laid my eyes upon!!  I cannt wait to see more!!!!

Posted: Jan 4, 2007 1:15 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and your photographer did a great job of capturing a lot of great moments and details!  I love the presentation.  Those were some very cool dance moves that he caught!  I love the picture of the two of you in the barn when you have your head on his shoulder.  Congratulations!

Message was edited by nynje on Jan 4, 2007 1:15 AM

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine