Wedding Warehouse In NYC???

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 5
Wedding Warehouse In NYC???
Posted: Oct 23, 2006 10:13 AM

I heard about this warehouse that has 4 floors of wedding dresses - does anybody know about this and where it is located? I heard on Broadway but I googled it and found nothing.

Re: Wedding Warehouse In NYC???
Posted: Oct 24, 2006 2:03 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Nope, don't know about that one! But, Kleinfeld's has a HUGE selection so you could try there. Personally, I didn't love Kleinfeld's because a lot of the dresses just weren't my style but they carry a lot of designers and a lot of gorgeous dresses.

Posted: Nov 29, 2006 3:44 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I think you might be talking about the Bridal Building, my boss actually JUST mentioned it to me, it's on Broadway and 38 or 37, google it. And if you do go to check it out, let me know how it goes, because I wanted to go to at some point!

Hope this helps!

YaY

Posted: Dec 2, 2006 3:34 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I have never been there, but I heard RK bridal was pretty big.  You can also buy online from them.  Their dresses are about 50-100 dollars cheaper than some bridal shops

TaraAnne Posts : 69 Registered: 6/6/06
Posted: Dec 4, 2006 4:51 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I got my dress at RK, the sticker price was about $300 less than what it was in the other shops I tried it on in.  Its definitely worth checking out, just get there early as they don't make appts in advance for trying on. 

Posted: Dec 7, 2006 2:03 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

There is a Bridal Garden, which sells gently used (sometimes never worn) gowns for charity.  It is not huge but they did have a really amazing selection.  I think you can google Bridal Garden and find it.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine