December Brides!!!

Online Users: 1,259 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 11
December Brides!!!
Posted: Dec 1, 2006 4:14 PM

We're getting married THIS MONTH!!!

I am so excited and I know you girls must be too :) I just wanted to say congratulations!

Message was edited by Dec292006Bride on Dec 1, 2006 4:14 PM

Re: December Brides!!!
Posted: Dec 1, 2006 4:58 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

WoooooHooooo!!!! I'm excited too!!! We only have about 4 weeks!!

Congrats to all!! 

Posted: Dec 1, 2006 5:02 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Can you believe its finally December?!?!?!  Its only 2 weeks from this Saturday for me!!  I went for my hair/makeup trial today and my final fitting for my gown!!!  EKKK!!!  Its really happening, FINALLY!!... Congrats to you all... we finally made it!!   Im trying to enjoy every minute of it, but im still getting so overwhelmed... there is so much left to do!!  Good luck Girls!!!!!!!

Posted: Dec 1, 2006 5:20 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Oh wow, 2 weeks!!! Congrats RedSox...I can't wait until we can all post pictures.

Posted: Dec 2, 2006 11:05 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

RedSoxBride, Mrs.C, and I are all December 16th. We have two weeks from today. Girls, This is so exciting! Refresh my memory, Someone was getting married TODAY, I can't remember who. I wish her luck. December Brides, the last month has just flown by, so those at the end of the month, the whole month will be a blur. The last two weeks have disappeared, don't know where they went, and I still have two to go. Can't wait! I want to see everyone's picutres. I want to see what kind of winter wedding everyone else had! Good luck, Girls!

Hoping for SNOW!

Posted: Dec 3, 2006 6:37 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Hows everyones last minute plans going?!?!?   Im sitting her trying to get the programs started (word wise and all)  We just sat down with our pastor and finalized music/order of ceremony/etc... I cannt even stand it!!!  What about everyon else??  Also, I had ANOTHER nightmare last night... the night before, all of our stones kept falling out of our rings... last night... OUr wedding is at 2pm but in my dream, i look at my watch, we are all still sitting around in our jammies and its 2:38 (yes exactly 2:38 LOL) and we start scrambling to get dressed, and I realized that my crinoline was BLACK and was showing through my dress... lol.. i woke up in a mild-panic over that one!!  anyone else?!?!?!

Posted: Dec 3, 2006 7:18 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I need to start working on our programs too. Right now I am taking a break from making some pew bows with my E-Z bowmaker...E-Z my ass!!! LOL, well just about 10 more to do. Oh man, I am getting the dreams too. My last two were that no food was at our reception so my FH called Moes catering and we all had burritos....Another was I went to get my hair done and she misheard me and I got all of my hair chopped off and my FH was so freaked when I was walking down the aisle yelling, "What did you do" "What did you do"...so stupid of me to torture myself even in my dreams I am panicing!!! Kind of helps to know I am not the only one :)

ilovehim Posts : 179 Registered: 6/8/06
Posted: Dec 3, 2006 8:59 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

okay, we have about three and a half weeks to go....december 30th.  and i get almost sick when i think about it now.  dont know if its being nervous about the actual day or the "permanent-ness" of marriage, omg...im getting it now Yell

Posted: Dec 3, 2006 10:53 PM Go to message in response to: ilovehim

We sat down and made our seating chart today. Finalized it. Ahhhhh, that's a relief. If only my Aunt, Uncle, and cousins would return their RSVP or our calls..... FMIL called FH today and reamed him out about his brother's date not being in the limo (this is not someone he's dating, not someone he hangs out with, and she has a boyfriend). FMIL wants us to kick a friend out of the limo so FBIL's date can come. I'm pissed at the way she handled it, no reason to start yelling. We have some bare trees we are using to decorate the hall with and we tested out the christmas tree stands to hold them up today. Frosted about 200 cookies today (our reception hall doesn't do any desserts, so we had to make cookies for the pastry table). I bought my veil today, $20 from JoAnn Fabrics and it is cathdral length, plain, but we are going to cut out some of the lace detailing left over from my dress and add it to the bottom of the veil. Last night I tried on my wedding dress to find the final alterations that need done and where exactly to place the scallopped edges. FH's grandparents aren't able to come due to poor health and a long distance to travel. That's sad, found that out today. I have to start printing out the place cards for each guests' seat. Other than that, I feel we are pretty much done and just waiting. FH and I had been fighting but we sat down had a talk and now we are better than we have been since we moved in together. Things are cloud 9, 7th heaven! I'm so excited! Less than two weeks!

Hoping for SNOW!

Posted: Dec 4, 2006 1:32 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Where to start.... I finished our programs (YAYAYA!!!) and that kind of forced us to finish selecting our music for the ceremony (Seating of Families, Groom, Bestman=Canon in D...Bride, Matron of Honor=When I See You Smile by Bic Runga....Memorial Candle=Amazing Grace...Unity Candle=Ave Maria... Recessional=Somewhere Over the Rainbow by Israel Kamakawie'oke (sp))  So that was a GREAT THING!!!  I am doing what you are Linz w/ the veil.  I got mine very plain (two tier elbow lenght) and I've been embellishing it little by little with scattered pearls.  Now we're just trying to figure out the logistics of it all.   Who's staying where, where John's getting ready, where am I getting ready, etc... and its getting frustrating!!  I've been a little cranky :)   BUt like you and your FH did, FH and i had a good sit-down talk and we got a lot of things off of our chests and we are feeling MUCH better about everything.  All in all, im starting to FINALLY relax realizing that I can only do so much and its just about done!!!  WAHOO!!!!   Good luck to us!!!

Posted: Dec 4, 2006 2:11 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Congrats to you all!  I am so excited!  The 23rd is almost here!  I am so very ready and anxiously awaiting the day!  I have never seen my FH so excited about a trip before!  I can't wait, Vegas here we come!

mrslilysolovely Posts : 2,130 Registered: 7/24/06
Posted: Dec 4, 2006 3:07 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Congratulations December ladies!!! You made it!!!! YAY!!!!!

As I read this I am looking at where I will be next year - well, I'm 12/2/07, so I will be married - But I have very much enjoyed reading over your final preparations and wish you all the very Best of Luck!

There are so many of you - I cannot wait to see the pictures (looks like we are going to have a bumper crop - lol) and see how you all have personalized your day. Wink

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine