Can't decide!

Online Users: 1,334 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 17
Can't decide!
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 1:28 PM

I'm narrowing down my dress choices but I still can't decide.  I thought I'd decided on this one:

but I'm not sure about the skirt.  (LOVE the bodice)

Today I tried on this Demetrios Princess dress and loved it, as well.  

What do you ladies think?

RMB0414 Posts : 1,386 Registered: 8/2/06
Re: Can't decide!
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 1:31 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

It's hard to say without seeing you in it.... I still think the first one looks amazing on you!!
Daisypath Ticker

hollyb76 Posts : 249 Registered: 9/27/06
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 1:55 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Though in your other post, I said you look beautiful in the 1st dress (Which you do) I prefer the 2nd because it is much more my style... I like the look of the skirt in the 2nd dress much better.

MrsCase1216 Posts : 158 Registered: 7/12/06
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 2:41 PM Go to message in response to: hollyb76

I like #2; I'm not a huge fan of the "whipped cream" skirts (that's what my mom named them when I was trying mine on!

Posted: Nov 21, 2006 3:16 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Love Love Love the second one!!!

Posted: Nov 21, 2006 3:22 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

The first one's bodice is amazing and looks great on you....but, I am not a fan of those types of skirts. So my pick would be the second one.

Posted: Nov 21, 2006 4:04 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

They are both beautiful! I like the second one because I think it is more elegant and dramatic looking. The first one looks great on you though and is very "sweet" looking. I guess it really depends on the look and feel you are going for in your whole wedding. Good luck!

serendipity3033 Posts : 363 Registered: 5/11/06
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 4:30 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

And I like #1 BECAUSE of the buttercream skirt! lol... but if youre not feelin it, then go with #2 which is a beautiful, beautiful dress and would look awesome on you as well.  I agree with the PP the first one looks more cute, and the second is more elegant, so it depends what youre looking for!

allymo23 Posts : 441 Registered: 9/14/06
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 4:35 PM Go to message in response to: serendipity3033

I like #2 the best!

Agape,

Ally

I can't believe I'm marrying my Best FriendKiss

LizS Posts : 1,982 Registered: 3/30/06
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 5:47 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I like the first dress & that sash the best.

storm0075 Posts : 416 Registered: 7/9/06
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 6:34 PM Go to message in response to: LizS

I like the second one better. I think Demetrios dresses are beautiful.

Posted: Nov 21, 2006 7:31 PM Go to message in response to: storm0075

I think both dresses are beautiful.  But seeing you in the first one and seeing how nice it looks on you.  I would have to go with number 1!!

littlefirefli Posts : 259 Registered: 3/30/06
Posted: Nov 21, 2006 9:55 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I would go with #2. I noticed in the first dress that you are standing on one of the box-things that they have for trying ont the dress; your dress may look VERY different once it's altered. If you take a step down from the box you could get a better idea of how it would look once it is altered.
Daisypath Ticker

H4M Posts : 49 Registered: 3/30/06
Posted: Nov 22, 2006 1:20 AM Go to message in response to: littlefirefli

Both dresses are lovely... however the 'whipped cream'skirts are a trend that yu may regret in years to come.. the 2nd dress is elegant and timeless!

Posted: Nov 22, 2006 2:05 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Oh wow that is so funny, I've never heard of "whipped cream" skirts before but it's so appropiate. Why don't you keep the bodice on the 1st dress and look for another skirt? The bodice is very becoming on you and is a little less stiff looking than the top on the 2nd dress. You want to be able to see you on your wedding day and not a bunch of fabric. But that's just my opinion, I almost got a "whipped cream" wedding dress and it just wasn't the thing for me to do. Too bad you can't have the skirt on the second dress even though it's attached, the lace at the bottom is very pretty and elegant.

D.S.......KissSoon to be Mrs. Stovall on MAY 26, 2007!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know how to put the ticker on, so this is it....lol

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine