october brides freak-out session

Online Users: 1,241 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 36

SunshineDaydream Posts : 484 Registered: 3/31/06
Re: october brides freak-out session
Posted: Oct 8, 2006 10:14 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

OK, I wasn't really freaking out about anything until today.  I'm working 4 days this week and then I'm off until the wedding (which is in 2 weeks).  I'm completely terrified that I'm gonna forget something...I'm getting married in Mexico so if I forget something I'm totally screwed.  The fact that we moved last week isn't helping either since I can't find anything and am mostly still living out of boxes.  URGHHH...even while I'm writing this I'm getting really anxious.  Seriously, what am I going to do if I forget stuff I need for the wedding???

I need to start making a list tomorrow at work of EVERYTHING that I need to pack.

Posted: Oct 9, 2006 12:18 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Okay, not for me to panic or anything, but a lot of the pics we are planning on taking will be outside in a field (we're from Iowa, it's a harvest/fall theme and FH's a farm boy...)  Anyways, the forecast has a 40% chance of SNOW ON THURSDAY!  That's two days away from my wedding!  WTF?  What the heck did I do to deserve all this freaking bad luck?!?  My wedding day had better be the most easy, wonderful, stress-free day of my life or I will keel over from panic.

Posted: Oct 9, 2006 1:16 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

It is going to snow the day before and day of my wedding!!!!!  Wasn't that just great friggin news at 11:00 tonight.  No outdoor ceremony for a autumn leaves themed ceremony ( on the positiveside, will save $700 dollars on outdoor ceremony). AHHHHHHHHH!!!!  This weekend and the weekend after will be ~65.  That just pours salt on the wound.

6 of our BP will not come to rehearsal.  1 GM backed out yesterday (6 days before wedding)

And I will be getting my period on wedding day because insurance will not give me another month of pills 3 days early.

Minor problems compared to some, but still agravating. 

Smell the sheets???? Ironically enough I actually carry a little body spray to spritz on pillow in hotels.  Hey- you never know.

Posted: Oct 9, 2006 3:04 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

If it makes anyone feel a little better, when my childhood friend got married, it didn't rain, it didn't snow...hell it didn't even hail...She got to have a 3.2 EARTHQUAKE the morning of her wedding

NowMrsMark Posts : 118 Registered: 4/25/06
Posted: Oct 9, 2006 11:01 AM Go to message in response to: NowMrsMark

Just wanted to let everyone know....the "mink stole aunt" didn't wear her mink stole.  I don't even remember what she wore.
No longer the FutureMrsMark..I'm Mrs Mark Swanson!  

Posted: Oct 9, 2006 4:33 PM Go to message in response to: NowMrsMark

After all that worry, Mrs. Mark, and she doesn't even give you a good story to tell in the future!  How unfair!!!

Posted: Oct 9, 2006 5:33 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I am getting married Oct 14th too. And I went for my hair trial on the 6th, and HATED it! I brought pics, did everything like I was supposed to, even nicely asked her to changa a few things that looked NOTHING like the picture I brought, and it still managed to look nohting like I wanted, and well, like crap! But I got so frustrated I said it was good, and just paid and left. I really hope that the big day goes better! Only 5 days to go and still have not picked a restaurant to hold a small RD at! I am FREAKING OUT!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine