CONGRATS ALL OCTOBER BRIDES!!!

Online Users: 1,296 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 15
CONGRATS ALL OCTOBER BRIDES!!!
Posted: Sep 30, 2006 5:47 PM

I can't believe it's October already!!

Re: CONGRATS ALL OCTOBER BRIDES!!!
Posted: Sep 30, 2006 6:39 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

OMG! I can't believe I'm one of THOSE brides! Where did the time go??????? :)

Posted: Sep 30, 2006 10:10 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

seriously-this is crazy!!

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Posted: Oct 1, 2006 12:06 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Yikes!!! 10/27.... its coming WAY too soon. I wanna scream!!! lol
Kelley Lynn:)

Posted: Oct 1, 2006 12:44 AM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

We've got exactly 2 weeks from tonight! OMG! I cannot BELIEVE it is really going to happen! What happened to "planning" the wedding? Now it is crazy here! We had a couple's shower tonight, and the whole time I just kept thinking that 2 weeks from tonight we will be with all those same people (+ a couple hundred more!) at our wedding!

I feel like things started going a million miles an hour at about the 1 month mark!!! Congratulations to all of you!

Posted: Oct 1, 2006 1:09 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

10/28 here, still have to write my vows!

Posted: Oct 1, 2006 1:26 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Fh and I were just saying OMG 2 weekes from today we'll be getting married, having cocktails, eating dinner, dancing, etc.  We spent a lot of time standing in lines at Six Flags yesterday.  I am finally starting to get excited.  Now if only he would choose the music for the string quartet.  :))))

Posted: Oct 1, 2006 4:29 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Coneheadsbride...you must be Oct. 14th too! I have to ask...are you done with everything? Because I am still doing stuff...a lot of stuff! I am busy all day long, actually this will be my last post today...I have waaayyyy too much to do to be sitting here playing!

Posted: Oct 1, 2006 4:58 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

hey girls! we're all in the same boat. i'm getting married october 13th. this weekend i was thinking of how next weekend will be my last week as an unmarried woman! i got all nervous about the big day and now all i can think about is getting away for an entire 10 days after all the stress is over! i am so excited it's sickening! thank goodness the next two weeks should be stress free. i wish everyone the very best!

NowMrsMark Posts : 118 Registered: 4/25/06
Posted: Oct 2, 2006 9:06 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

October 7th!! I can't believe it's only 5 DAYS AWAY!! 

My mind has been racing trying to make sure all the final details are done.  It's been hard to concentrate on anything.  Thank God there's paper to write down things so I don't forget.

I am getting so excited!!!   Laughing

Posted: Oct 2, 2006 11:00 AM Go to message in response to: NowMrsMark

5 days!!!??? Wow! I have 12 days! You guys are lucky to be done! I am NOT done yet! I guess that is my own fault, I planned this HUGE wedding with only help from my FMIL. We are still working on welcome packages and programs, ordering bridal portraits and buying frames, music selections (YES, you read right, I am still planning what the mothers and grandmothers are gonna walk to!), and a million other "small things"! Yikes!Surprised I can't believe I did this to myself, I wish I could just relax and wait it out like you guys! That would be soooo great. I can't really blame myself though, because I have never once stopped doing! I have been seriously working on this wedding for a year and 2 months, and all my hard will pay off BIG time! This wedding is going to be amazing...I hope the pictures will show all the details!

FurtureMrsMark...congratulations!!! When will your last post before the big day be? And when do return, make sure you bring lots of pictures!Smile

Posted: Oct 2, 2006 4:07 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Oh boy - 3 weeks from today we'll be in Vegas getting his tux and our license!!!   People tell me I can still change my mind, but I've never been so sure of anything in my life!

newsjunkie Posts : 3,417 Registered: 3/30/06
Posted: Oct 2, 2006 6:32 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I am October 15 and just when I think I have everything under control I think of something else I have to do!  Almost here... woo hoo!  :)

lori83 Posts : 1,852 Registered: 3/30/06
Posted: Oct 2, 2006 7:12 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

'I feel like things started going a million miles an hour at about the 1 month mark!!! Congratulations to all of you!'

Ahhhhh!! One month from tomorrow for my daughter!

Best wishes to all of you!!!!!!

Posted: Oct 2, 2006 11:36 PM Go to message in response to: lori83

Reading all of these makes me soooo excited. I can't believe October 27th is less than 4 weeks away! Congratulations to all you October brides.

" alt="" width="28" height="30">

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine