Wedding Crafts

Online Users: 1,315 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 8
Wedding Crafts
Posted: Aug 8, 2006 1:55 PM

Like everyone else on this forum board I am looking to reduce the price of my wedding. does anyone know any good Wedding Craft Sites?

Re: Wedding Crafts
Posted: Aug 10, 2006 10:05 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

were are you from?
nt.png

Posted: Aug 12, 2006 2:01 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

http://diybride.com/
Jamie and Bill
Daisypath Ticker

Posted: Aug 12, 2006 2:14 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Hi, Not sure where you live but AC Moore is a great place and if you need to order items in bulk they will give you an additional 10% off. Hope this helps

Posted: Aug 22, 2006 10:46 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I live in Waukegan Il, 45 mins south of chicago.  I've never heard of AC Moore, do the have a web-site where people could order there products??
WinkMay God Guide You!

gregsbridetobe Posts : 91 Registered: 4/8/06
Posted: Aug 27, 2006 3:21 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Im from Oak Forest IL which I believe is abkout a hour from you. Perhaps you can try the DOLLAR TREE store that has items for $1 or Hobby Lobby has alot of sales where wedding stuff is 1/2 off not  too mention lastly MICHAELS. Hope this helps! What are you planning on doing anyway for crafts maybe I can help you out.   

Posted: Aug 30, 2006 11:35 AM Go to message in response to: Guest
Posted: Sep 8, 2006 10:49 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I am in NYC. So reducing the price for a nice wedding is hard. I splurged on the hall I wanted I found a great place that does the limo, DJ, photo and video all for 4,000. Bnow I need to cut back on the other items. 

Posted: Sep 13, 2006 7:40 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Joann's and Michael's have some useful stuff on there. Michael's shows you how to make your own veil. The frugal bride link someone else provided has a bunch of stuff, like invitations and centerpieces. (We're just going to get some dollar store vases (they have some decent ones there, surprisingly) and put floating candles in them. Nice, elegant, CHEAP. Oh and Joann's (www.joann.com) has a book that apparently teaches you how to make a wedding cake. It's $16.99. I think I'll just go to the classes, personally, but I may glance over the book next time I'm there.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine