Bad Jewelers

Online Users: 1,345 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3
Bad Jewelers
Posted: Jul 25, 2006 6:28 PM

Has anybody had a problem with their jeweler when purchasing the engagement ring? We did...and a big one. They way over charged us and when we returned the ring they only gave us a third of our money back and we can only use it in their store as credit . Is there a jewelers organization that list all certified jewelers, that we can report them too? We don't want anyone else to go through what we went through.
Vanessa

Re: Bad Jewelers
Posted: Jul 26, 2006 2:51 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

My fiance experienced horrible troubles with a jeweler and they didn't even want to help him only because we live in Canada.  Some customer service.. even though he was willing to go through whatever it took to buy the ring.  still no service!!!!

KitKatBar Posts : 983 Registered: 7/23/06
Posted: Jul 27, 2006 3:28 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Yes, and in a big way! The first ring, that he paid out the wazoo for, we found out was not a real dimond. So after nearly four months, we finally got the right ring, and had it checked out. You may want to check with the better buisness bureau, see if they have anything on the people.

Posted: Jul 27, 2006 10:26 PM Go to message in response to: KitKatBar

i feel in love with my ring when i first saw it but they didn't have my size so we paid and they told us my size would be in, in a couple of days but they never said that we had to pay $100 at pick up for a smaller size or that my ring is only under warrenty if i take it in every 2 months for a cleaning and checkup after all that when we went to go find a wedding band to go with it i was told that some of my diamonds had alot of carb in them (my ring has 20 diamonds that = 1 kart) but the good thing is that we plan to up grade before the wedding and i know now to ask to check my ring with the loop for carb  

nt.png

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine