to the not quite "brides"

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 22

SunshineDaydream Posts : 484 Registered: 3/31/06
Re: to the not quite "brides"
Posted: Jul 14, 2006 9:32 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Well said Maya.

Posted: Jul 14, 2006 11:56 PM Go to message in response to: SunshineDaydream

Why would you want to start a post like this?  Its completely unnecessary.  My FH and I both knew we would get married long before he actually proposed.  I dont see the harm in getting yourself prepared and knowledged, especially if you know its going to happen.  Why not get a head start, and be more prepared than the girl next to you?

Posted: Jul 17, 2006 6:21 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

okay, you are pathetic!! this post was rude and totally inappropriate. take your judgeements elsewhere, bitchYell!

Emily and Jon

NatSeptBride Posts : 888 Registered: 3/28/06
Posted: Jul 18, 2006 10:10 AM Go to message in response to: SunshineDaydream

I agree with the other brides.. I think it's fine to be on here and dreaming about your potential future wedding, after all what girl didn't dream about the fairytale wedding growing up?  I didn't join until I was engaged, and that's simply because I didn't know about this site!  Wedding planning is stressful enough, we don't need obnoxious posts like this on this message board!  If that's all you can think of saying on these boards, then keep your opinion to yourself because nobody wants to hear it, and obviously nobody agrees!Yell

SunshineDaydream Posts : 484 Registered: 3/31/06
Posted: Jul 18, 2006 3:42 PM Go to message in response to: NatSeptBride

Does anyone else think its odd that this is AllieKatt's first and only post on these boards????

Posted: Jul 18, 2006 10:43 PM Go to message in response to: SunshineDaydream

I didnt notice that...why would you come on here just to start a fight?  I swear, people are so messed up. 

Posted: Jul 23, 2006 11:15 AM Go to message in response to: SunshineDaydream

It sounds like a guy to me actually, not that all guys would do this, just the little comment at the end sounded like something a guy would say...

SewDeb Posts : 111 Registered: 6/5/06
Posted: Jul 23, 2006 11:42 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I would suggest that we end this thread right now. We are flattering and entertaining this person by even responding. Let's get back to threads that pertain to things that are helpful to you.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine