All June 10th brides.

Online Users: 1,279 guest(s), 1 user(s). Replies: 25
Re: All June 10th brides.
Posted: May 24, 2006 12:15 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I hope so to! but i am so computer illiterilte that its not even funny!

I am having some 'panic thoughs' about things like candles and pew bows.... some how i forgot pew bows! AWWWWH! I need help.

What all do you girls have to do? i have;

Favors to put candy in.

bubbles to tie bows on.

Need to get a picnic basket

Need other vrious baskets

Need to buy a guest box and pen

Also need a cake cutter

Need to set up programs

Need to get a babysitter to watch nursery during Ceremony

Need Program passer outrers

Need to buy ties for ushers

need to pack for honeymoon

And probobly a lot more!!!

Please tell me there are other girls who have a lot to do! I will feel so much better!

Daisypath Ticker"

Posted: May 24, 2006 4:53 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

lol Take a deep breath Misty. 

My dresses alterations arent even totally done, and one of my bridesmaids just had a baby a week ago so she needs alterations to. I still need to get some last minute decorations....ummm I am sure there is alot more, but I am not sure of what yet...it will come to me the day before. lol

I am going camping on the 7th of June and coming back on the 9th, getting my nails done, decorationg and having rehearsal and then getting married the next day. I am excited about going camping, that is the way I relax and I know at 3 days before the wedding I will need that.

"

Posted: May 25, 2006 4:05 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Sigh, i would love a nice relaxing few days before the wedding. Fh and i have agreed to have out last single night out on Thursday night before the wedding. thats about as relaxing as it will get that week!  i really can't wait though. i just wanna me MRS. Brandon King!!!
Daisypath Ticker"

Posted: May 26, 2006 7:18 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I wish i could tell you that i still have tons left to do...but our reception is at a friends house so no favors or seating cards...also were not doing programs either, I do still have a few little things left but most are either day of or day before things like my getting my nails done, and picking up our cake and food for the reception etc...

LadyBugBride Posts : 533 Registered: 4/14/06
Posted: May 26, 2006 2:01 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Misty- I can probably make you feel better. This is crunch weekend for finishing all our planning. Here's the to do list I put together last night:

Order deli trays for "pregame party" (We have a suite where everyone is getting ready and we will have a light lunch so no one passes out at our 3:30 ceremony)

Grocery shop for other pregame essentials

Bring mom's vintage white beaded purse to see if they can get "mystery stain" out

Get marriage license (***)

Buy his wedding ring

Pick readings and prepare reader notebooks

Buy something to wear on wedding night (you know you've waited too long to get married when this doesn't occur to you until 2 weeks before the wedding)

Make seating cards

Make programs

Make menu cards

Burn CDs for ceremony music, prepare do not play/must play lists

pick first dance song

Make various signs ("Please turn off cell phones" for outside ceremony, "Please don't sign on the pages with photos" for our photo guest book, and a "trivia" sign for the bar)

Welcome basket for the judge who will be marrying us for hotel room

Final meeting with wedding coordinator on Monday!!

I've probably missed a few, but I have my list in front of me all day at work.

Rich and Birgit are getting married . . .
Daisypath Ticker

Posted: Jun 2, 2006 3:47 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Misty--Did you get through your list of things yet? I'm about where I need to be--at least until a few minutes ago when my boss just gave me this huge project that is due 6/7 and she was originally going to do. And she wonders why I didn't ask her to be a BM.

I've reached an incredible state of calm today. We got our marriage license yesterday and his ring. I have a bunch of stuff I still want to do, but if it doesn't get done, no one will notice if there are no menu cards or programs. The important thing is we will be married and spend the rest of our lives together!

Daisypath Ticker

Posted: Jun 12, 2006 4:05 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Okay Ladies! We've had 2 days of smootching. How did everyone's day go? I have to say, ours went great. When we got to the Chapel--on the hills of Malibu--it was a little overcast and then they wisked me away to a holding room. FH (now DH) and I were waiting outside the Chapel and I looked up and saw it was a perfect blue sky. I said, "God is smiling on us," and started to cry (just a little). Everything was perfect, except that people kept stepping on my dress and pulling the bustle down. It was probably my fault, I changed into lower heels for the reception. Will post photos as soon as I get to a computer with a USB port!

Daisypath Ticker

Posted: Jun 12, 2006 5:27 PM Go to message in response to: LadyBugBride

Everything went perfectly!! I have to say that I am so glad that someone recorded the whole thing for us, because to be honest, I dont remember a word of the ceremony. lol I to will post pictures as soon as I get them.

I noticed that my ticker was saying 2 days tell I marry my best friend or something, I wonder if that will change now.?

"

Posted: Jun 12, 2006 5:44 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

congratulations!  I'm so glad you had a good time.  MistyKing, how did it go for you? 

Posted: Jun 22, 2006 3:27 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Sorry for the delay! i was to busy honeymooning! im glad it you wives had a great day! We had beautiful sunny mildy warm weather and it was Just as you would imagine your perfect Day! I am so glad planning is over!!! Now to find  place for all those gifts!!!!

Daisypath Ticker"

Posted: Jun 22, 2006 5:50 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I had to laugh about your comment about the gifts. All of ours are still in the Living Room until MIL leaves at the end of the month and I can store them in the room she is staying in until I TOTALLY reorganize DH's (now our) house. I don't know how he lived in this place as unorganized as it is!

Daisypath Ticker

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine