Woohoo...I got my period!

Online Users: 1,299 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 7
Woohoo...I got my period!
Posted: Jun 3, 2006 6:08 AM

It is a woohoo because my wedding is in 8 days and it will be over before then!! Never thought in a million years that I would be HAPPY to see my unwelcome friend! Laughing

Re: Woohoo...I got my period!
Posted: Jun 3, 2006 8:20 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Good for you. 

Michele and Kyle

Posted: Jun 3, 2006 11:48 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

LOL...this is what I love about these boards.  Silly talk that only other brides could appreciate!  I use the NuvaRing (which I highly recommend, by the way, at least to see if it works for you) and my period will start four days before my wedding.  Cutting it a little close...but my periods only last three days!  Maybe I'll take it out a day early to be sure.  Anyway, congrats on the well-timed visit from Aunt Flo!

Posted: Jun 3, 2006 12:10 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

has anyone used the seasonale birthcontrol pill? i'm on the ortho pill now but i'm thinking about switching.....i would love do deal with my little friend only 4 times a year...i know that when you first start it when it should normally come you may have spotting but they say that with every  birthcontrol and i've never had any spotting ever. or if i did it wasn't enough to notice.... any opinions on the seasonale pill?

Posted: Jun 3, 2006 1:12 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Yay for you! I just finished mine this past month and that online period calculator says my next one will start June 30 (thats with a longish cycle). Long as its not ridiculously late, should be over before the wedding.... although I'm not thrilled with the idea of having PMS and cramps the week before when I'll have tons to do!

Posted: Jun 3, 2006 3:55 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Artisticmind, I'm on Seasonale.  It's been six months.  I've spotted for about 10 of those days.  The worst was during the week of my wedding.  Other then that, so far so good.  I love not having my period every month. 

Michele and Kyle

Posted: Jun 3, 2006 6:49 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

has the spotting been all throughout the six months or was it just during the first month when you normally would have got your period?

Posted: Jun 3, 2006 9:50 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Yay for you!  Only a fellow bride would understand your excitement!  Oh and probably all the FHs too!  hee hee

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine