Virgin???

Online Users: 1,309 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 79
Virgin???
Posted: May 31, 2006 8:37 PM

Are there any virgins out here?  I mean that have never slept with anybdoy?  I was just wondering if I was the only one?  I believe that everyone makes there own choice on this. I was just curious.

Re: Virgin???
Posted: Jun 1, 2006 8:32 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Hi! Nope, you're not the only one. I'm a virgin too (so's my h2b) and quite chaffed that we could hold out this long.

Oh and i fully agree that everone's choice is their own and that it doesn't have didly-squat to do with anyone else! Smile

Posted: Jun 1, 2006 8:47 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Im a virgin to! my Fh is not though. Thats really made me love him all the more. That he was willing to wait all these years for me, with never trying to pressure me. I have an awsome guy... Although we both are pretty excitted about the honeymoon! Only 9 days!!!!!Wink
Daisypath Ticker"

Posted: Jun 1, 2006 12:59 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I'm waiting until the wedding night.  Luckily,my FH has been, too.  I have dated way too many guys who have tried to pressure me.

Posted: Jun 1, 2006 9:57 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I think my name gives it away.

Posted: Jun 1, 2006 10:02 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I find it interesting that this has so few posts..........

Posted: Jun 1, 2006 10:38 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I'm curious how old you guys are:  This is not a put-down, so please don't take it as such--I'm just curious.

Posted: Jun 1, 2006 11:33 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I'm 20

AlohaAroha Posts : 686 Registered: 3/30/06
Posted: Jun 2, 2006 4:51 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I was until the wedding and am old enough to know what Fritz is asking and young enough to still be miffed by it...

Posted: Jun 2, 2006 5:46 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

fritz ~ i'm 27 and df is 26. 

Posted: Jun 2, 2006 5:50 AM Go to message in response to: AlohaAroha

even though i answered i agree with aloha ~ i'm a bit miffed as well.

Posted: Jun 2, 2006 11:18 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

i wouldn't be miffed...i would take it a as a compliment that you reached your age while still a virgin. alot of people my age (23) and slightly older or younger are no longer virgins (myself included). i was 19 when i was no longer a virgin but look how many younger girls are no longer virgins and they are still in elementary school!! i'm talking 4th, 5th, and 6th graders are losing it at that young age.

i feel its a compliment to you. You set a goal that you would wait until marriage, no matter how old you were and now you are there and have acheived that goal. Congrats!

Posted: Jun 2, 2006 11:42 AM Go to message in response to: AlohaAroha

Actually, you really don't.  I know what you're thinking--and we all have our own opinions on that--I'm not feeling like having a 10 page thread debate about it....and that's not why I asked.

Posted: Jun 2, 2006 12:32 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Im 21. Fh is 26 and Hasn't had sex in  2 1/2 years... i know, not that that Matters, Im just so thankfull that  he respects me that much.
Daisypath Ticker"

Posted: Jun 2, 2006 2:40 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

We're both stil virgins, FH is 22, and I'm 21. He's actually the only guy I've ever dated - and I wouldn't have it any other way. We're sooooo looking forward to the wedding night - 2 more weeks!!!! It was hard yesterday, though. We just got our new bed, and it looked very inviting!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine