All June 10th brides.

Online Users: 1,234 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 25
All June 10th brides.
Posted: May 22, 2006 11:55 PM

Ack!! lol We are only 18 days away!! Good luck to all of you, I know everything will turn out wonderfully. I hope to see tons of pics, I will post mine as soon as I can!!
"

Re: All June 10th brides.
Posted: May 23, 2006 5:16 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I'm a june 10th bride as well...im so excited im beside myself I can't believe were getting married in 18 days!!!

Posted: May 23, 2006 10:13 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Congratulations girls! I will actually be attending a wedding on June 10. So Congrats to all of you!!
"

Posted: May 23, 2006 10:21 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Good luck!  My shower is June 10th.  I'm so excited!  Smile

Posted: May 23, 2006 10:22 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Doh!  Sorry about that.  I can't figure out how to delete some of them.

Posted: May 23, 2006 11:02 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Raysbride, good luck with your wedding, isnt it exciting how close it is?

Lol Scarlett99 it just shows how excited you are about your shower.Smile I had a blast at mine!

I cant believe how fast the time is going, I am sure everyone irl is getting tired of my daily countdown. teehee.

"

LadyBugBride Posts : 533 Registered: 4/14/06
Posted: May 23, 2006 5:58 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Count me in too. I finally booked my limo today. That was the last vendor. I think I was putting it off because I didn't quite want to be "done." Of course, it's not like I don't have anything left to do: seating cards, programs, etc., etc.

Rich and Birgit are getting married . . .
Daisypath Ticker

Posted: May 24, 2006 1:25 AM Go to message in response to: LadyBugBride

I dont know where the time has gone, it seems like just yesterday it was still 6 months tell the wedding. Good luck ladies, this is going to be a very special day for us!!
"

LadyBugBride Posts : 533 Registered: 4/14/06
Posted: May 24, 2006 1:40 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

june1006bride, how long have you guys been engaged? We have only been engaged 9 months, so it has gone really fast for us. We were going to wait until the fall, but we couldn't get a Saturday afternoon at the Chapel until the end of October and I didn't want our cocktail hour (which is outside) to be after dark, so I thought we would kick it over till next year. Then the Chapel coordinator said there was this odd Saturday in June that never got booked. I said I probably would not be able to get our reception location for an evening in June, but I would call because "you never know." I called over to the reception location and the coordinator there said June was likely booked, but she would check the book because (I quote) "you never know." I heard her flipping the pages and then she came back on the line, "You'll never believe this, we had a cancellation the day before yesterday." Every time I tell this story, everyone says, "It was meant to be."

Now, fast forward to last week when we were down at the beach having our engagement shots taken. We're talking to the photographer about our reception location and he says, it's really one of the most beautiful locations in Los Angeles, it's a shame they're shutting down. What, I asked, except not that calm. Seems they sold the property for $40 million and will be closing at the end of the year (after 40 years in business). If we had not gotten June 10th and we had kicked it over to next year, I would have had to have our reception somewhere else, and I have dreamed of having my reception there for close to 30 years!! Now THAT is meant to be.

Rich and Birgit are getting married . . .
Daisypath Ticker

Posted: May 24, 2006 2:45 AM Go to message in response to: LadyBugBride

WOW Ladybug!!! I would most definitally say that it was meant to be!! We actually got our site that way kind of also. We went in trying for July, and nothing was available except for this date. We have been engaged for 2 years, but actively planning for about a little over a year now.
"

Posted: May 24, 2006 5:02 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Thank you June...and welcome aboard ladybug!!! Our time is almost near...like u ladybug..my last vendor was also my limo which i paid for just yesterday so now all i have to do is sit and wait, reception is at a friends house so were not doing seating cards etc... makes my life a whole lot easier!!!

link=http://www.snugglepie.comimg noborderhttp://www.snugglepie.com/ezb/506444.png[/img][/link]

Posted: May 24, 2006 11:03 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Im a june 10th bride as well. My Fh is sooo excited about the wedding it is so adorable!  Im in the middle of "pay now' week. I have my napkings and cake to pay for today, An appointment Friday with the reception hall/ caterer. and The pictures still to pay for!

The funny thing is, my Fh is taking a summer school class in Bio that the thought was going to be as slack class. Turnes out its boring and long and requires a lot of studing. just what he needed the day before the wedding huh?

you can't tell them anything!

Daisypath Ticker"

Posted: May 24, 2006 12:00 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Yay, theres going to be a few of us getting married that day! Misty congrats and I hope to see pictures of the big day!!!

"

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine