please advise. what to do??? do i go through with it???

Online Users: 1,299 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 18
Re: please advise. what to do??? do i go through with it???
Posted: May 16, 2006 7:33 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

well, we did have a chat. he actually noticed that i had been acting a bit stand offish. i came out and feesed up. he was not dissapointed at all, and i found his answers to be satisfactory though we did have a discussion about what kind of exploration we both found comfortable. i really dont mind if he checks out Carmen Electra, but I dont feel comfortable with him checking out Jane Smith from down the road. I also think a part of me was snooping so i could try to find something incriminating, therefore, no matter what i would have found, i would have been upset about something. so maybe that is part of pre marital gitters that i have to explore about myself. whatever the case, i think we have found a mutual resolve and i am content with the outcome of the situation and his answers to me. for a while there i thought of not letting him know why i was upset, but thank you ladies for encouraging me to tell him. i think it would have just bothered me like a bad itch had i not said anything. Smile

Posted: May 17, 2006 9:57 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I'm curious - what were his explanations for the butt picture and the shady text messages from the Vegas chick? (If you don't want to share I totally understand, but I just want to know how he got out of this one! :) )

Posted: May 17, 2006 9:59 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I'm glad you talked things out, and I hope he was honest with you. 

NatSeptBride Posts : 888 Registered: 3/28/06
Posted: May 17, 2006 11:24 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Glad to hear that you talked to him, and that you worked things out!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine