Age difference between you and FH????

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 62
Re: Age difference between you and FH????
Posted: May 4, 2006 3:59 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

There is 6 years and 3 months between FH and I he is 33 and I will be 40 in 17 days.

Posted: May 4, 2006 4:27 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

FH is 31 and I am 22. There's a 9+ year difference. I had such a hard time dating guys my age. They were concerned about what their mom was making for dinner while I was worried if I was putting enough in my retirement account.

Posted: May 4, 2006 4:31 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

We are also 10 years apart, but I'm the one turning 33 and he just turned 43!!  He is still very much a kid at heart, which is why we get along so well!  Our biggest disadvantage is that we will have to start a family soon!  (ok, so maybe that is an advantage )

Posted: May 4, 2006 4:40 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

FH is 32 and I just turned 38.  I tease him that he is just a puppy . . . and when he's in an amorous mood, he tells me that the puppy wants to play. 

aec7c Posts : 114 Registered: 4/13/06
Posted: May 4, 2006 4:41 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Only 3 weeks difference (he's a New Year's baby, I'm Jan 23), but I have a 22-year old friend dating a 44-year old guy!!  That one might win so far, but they're not engaged so maybe it doesn't count.

Christmasbride06 Posts : 81 Registered: 3/30/06
Posted: May 4, 2006 5:37 PM Go to message in response to: aec7c

Well I'm older, but only by 5 months and 17 days!!

Posted: May 4, 2006 6:14 PM Go to message in response to: Christmasbride06

He's older by 9 months - I'm 21, and he's 22

Posted: May 4, 2006 6:19 PM Go to message in response to: Christmasbride06

I want to 2nd that it's nice to hear from BridesMom being married successfully so long! My parents divorced at 20 yrs so that has shaken me more than any other statistics.

My fiancee and I are about 8 yrs apart. I'm 27 and he's 35; except when he turns 36 in June, hehehe.. bump that number to 9. I try not to tease him too much about the age difference since he whines enough as it is about being "old". Although I DO still love re-telling the story of our 2nd date. He was 33, I was still in grad school and even tho we met via internet profiles he STILL assumed I was over 25 for some reason. At one point he said, "So, you're what 26/27, right?" I shook my head no. "You're at least 25 right????" Right when the look of "cradle-robber" crossed his face, I smiled and said, "No, I'm not 25... but I will be in a few weeks!"

Posted: May 4, 2006 6:37 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I'm 34 and he is 45. This is my first marriage and his second. I like that he is older because I will be marrying someone exactly at my maturity level. ;)

Posted: May 4, 2006 6:46 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

We're both 21 (and were at our wedding).  I'm a month older, though.   Hubby is currently playing a computer game across the room (yes, our living room is set up dorm style with our computers back to back).  He just finished his last final today, so I figure I'll leave him alone for a while.  I totally understand the maturity thing.  Our friends think we're too old and boring to hang out with since going to frat parties just isn't exciting anymore.

Posted: May 4, 2006 6:59 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

i am 27 fh is 36. i think it is perfect.

my mother is even younger than my stepfather than i am younger then my FH. they have a 15 year gap.

Posted: May 4, 2006 7:48 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Its cool to see the ladies going for the younger "fresh meat" guys

futuremrsperry Posts : 1,904 Registered: 4/23/06
Posted: May 4, 2006 10:10 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Jon is 8 months older then me.  

Posted: May 4, 2006 11:05 PM Go to message in response to: futuremrsperry

Only two years and one month between us!  I'm 22, and he's 24.  I never was one to date guys much older than I. 

Posted: May 5, 2006 3:30 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

12 years 3 months and 17 days, I too have always had a thing for older men, he will be 38 in July and I will turn 26, 19 days after our wedding in October. People look at us funny when they find out the difference. Especially when you see them working out in their head how old my soon to be step son is, I'm only 8 years older than him, we laugh about it all the time. My parents also have a large age difference, Dad is 16 years 4 months and 15 days older than Mom, they have been married 24 years in November.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine