Does size matter?

Online Users: 1,231 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 29

BaconsMom Posts : 33 Registered: 3/28/06
Re: Does size matter?
Posted: Apr 20, 2006 12:17 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Well, I do think size matters - but not in the way most people say it.

I'm - um - shallow, physically, so anything long just hurts like the dickens. (Hee - I said "dickens".) If FH were bigger, our sex life would be awful, because it would be painful for me.

I think it depends on the woman. All women are different sizes, so some like smaller ones and some like bigger ones. If she really can't feel anything, and he doesn't make up for it in other ways (let's just say I dated a guy with a small one and a tongue stud), I can't see the relationship really getting anywhere.

Posted: Apr 20, 2006 5:07 PM Go to message in response to: BaconsMom

Really small or really big would bother me.

Posted: Apr 20, 2006 9:15 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Just wanted to add that average is 4-6 inches when erect, with 6 being almost more than average.

Posted: Apr 21, 2006 11:35 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I'm a little late to be posting..but I thought this was sooo funny! 

I had a TINY, I mean...when it wasn't erect (to the size of my thumb) it was all hidden inside of him...does that make sense?  I have never ever seen one do THAT before, unless frozen to death...He always told me that its "NOT HOW DEEP YOU FISH, ITS HOW YOU WIGGLE YOUR WORM" and he didn't even know how to wiggle his worm!  I would have to say that if he was good at the wiggl'n I wouldn't mind the turtle. 

But, I also had a HUGE guy and he also didn't know how to wiggle his worm...it was TERRIBLE! 

So i guess the story of Goldilocks and The Three Bears comes into play....

Goldilocks comes across three men...

Whoooo she exclaims...This ones too big...he can't even handle it...

This ones to small and he doesn't know what to do with his extra thumb...

Then Goldilocks comes to her FH and says..this one is JUST RIGHT...and they live happily ever after...hahahaha

FH is a decent size and boy does he KNOW how to wiggle HIS WORM!!  :):)  HAHHAHAHA  ;)

AlyxisPaige Posts : 189 Registered: 4/18/06
Posted: Apr 24, 2006 11:09 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

If I love the dude enough---I'll just have to stack a lot of dildo for a little "foreplay". I mean...there's always an alternative way somehow!

I have to admit that my FH right now has a smaller penis than my ex-bf whom I was dating right before I met him (I dump that guy for this and never regretted it once!) The first time he put it in, I mean...I could feel something but not too much. But .... some of the girls are right in here---it's the motion, not the size. And with my FH, I have had the biggest O more than my ex-FH with the 8" one. (FH is .... 6.5" maybe?)

the other 1.5" just was easily replace with every single little good thing he is and it's totally worth it!

Oh .... and just for the funny story. I have had this guy (well, not all the way) who had this HUGE head (you girls know what I'm talking about right?) and tiny body!!! The head looks like it come from a 12" but the penis itself...man, it was about 5" long and maybe 1.5" around! Like....about a 25 cent quaters!!!

Message was edited by AlyxisPaige on Apr 24, 2006 11:14 AM

Posted: Apr 26, 2006 1:27 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

(WARNING-Guys Thoughs! Do not stray into this dangerous and previously thought to be non-existent territory without consulting a psychologist (or your cat which gives much better answers anyhow).

-

Does size matter? Yes. All things being equal in the talent and skills, yes.  As someone once said so dearly 'you can't make butter with a toothpick!' and ladies, if you are too distracted by the oversized invader (or lack there-of) then yes, you are going to be too distracted to turn into a nicely quivering purring mass of butter.  (Yet another odd analogy from an odd guy).

-

(Warning #2, for those who have very limited amounts of self esteem, you may want to consult Fairy Godmother before reading. Wait, Shrek nuked her.. Well, talk to friends about this)

Secondly, the size thing goes BOTH WAYS!!! <GASP!>   "You mean?"  Yes ladies, that's correct. You girls come in sizes as well and I'm not talking about the height to width ratio or whether or not that wedding dress is going to fit you come vow day.  I'm talking about the internal plumbing sizes and one size certainly does not fit all guys.  I am not, shall we say, inexperianced nor do I think I fall into the player category (or I'd not be here getting married) but I have delt with the size issue on a few occasions.  As such, here are some things I ran into:

-

All girls are built differently and all girls have different angles. Yes, weird, but hey, everyone is unique, just like everyone else. Right? The angles have a lot to do with the depth of penetration a guy has in any given position (along with her basic figure). This apparently has nothing to do with the body-type as well. IE: Heavy or light, tall or short, the angles have a mind of their own.

-

Every girl has a certain amount of depth to work with before you are trying to knock her cervix and anything else attached somewhere up past her tonsils.  This is what I refer to the Ouch Point (more affectionately known as when she gets ready to grab you by the testicles and throw you out the 3rd floor...when you live in the basement) No guy I can think of would deliberately hit this point as it is the female equivalent to getting kicked in the nuts. Not fun. In fact, very, very, not fun. Back on the topic at hand.  There are some girls who's depth is, shall we say, cavernous, and from what I gather most girls expect to be 'filled to capacity'.  As such, Lady of the Caverns can be left feeling as though she has tackled an inadequate guy when the same guy could go to another girl and be bumping the cervix, getting thrown out the window, and having to look for his pants in the morning.

-

There are also width/girth issues for ladies as well as guys. For instance, there was a post a few messages up where she referenced the guys head as being roughly the size of, say, a horse, while he had a stack of quarters to back it up. Or you could simply call it rose-shaped if you prefer to keep it all nice and clean. The lad has girth, but the girl may not. She may find the shaft lacking but the head is going to cause some problems.  This is something I have actually never experianced so I'm going to let her explain (preferably in detail for our amusement) what she did to get around that. What I have experianced is that there are a few that just don't have the tightness/limited girth to get decent friction and thus the guy is left feeling either inadequate or (with the self defense mechanism) that she's huge or (less flattering) has a LOT of previous experiance.  This effect can be compounded by the frequency of sex with the same person. If you are together a lot in a short period of time like virgins who discovered how much fun it can be or what have you, then the girth factor is going to change a bit as your body grows to accomodate this new play toy.  Take a shrot time off and it tends to contract a bit.   There is also the other end of the spectrum; the young lady who is essentially so tight that it can hurt both of you.  (Having experianced this I highly recommend lots of foreplay, massage oils, Enigma in the background, and plenty of time. It's worth it!) This could be the female inversed equivalent of Bam (see your local adult toy supplier for a hands-on reference item).

_

Options?  Well, if the guy is huge I'd suggest the massage oil/serious foreplay/relax and work with it if you can route. If that fails and you are getting married suggest a 2nd or even 4th circumcision. You never know..    If he is small there is another route.  (another warning, you may read something that could offend a skittish person from some small island in Tahiti).  Try a cock-ring. Yes. There, I said it. Cock-ring. Not a wedding ring (that one can shrink the guy even further if you aren't careful), but a cock-ring.  Depending on the ring construction (never start off with a metal one. EVER. Even I won't go near those) and the guys age/physiology, he can go up AND out anywhere from 10% to 35%! Yes, instant Big Boy, just add ring. How does this do this? it essentially puts pressure on the artery that allows the blood to flow back out while letting the vein that flows in to keep pumping. Hmm.. Pumping, appropriate word that.. well, anyhow, the ring has other side effects. Not only will he tend to be huge, it will also force his testicles to grow somewhat appropriately and pushes them forward. (Editors note: if you don't know what one is or how to use it, feel free to e-mail me. I was 32 when I figured it out!) The side effect of this is that they get to put pleasant pressures/tickles/teasing and generally rubbing on various parts that most girls find very very good. In fact, it's a fast way to turn a girl into the aforementioned puddling quivering toe-curling, back-arching.. well, you get the idea. <sigh>  "This is great, Myk! But how do I sell it to him?" Ahh, there-in lies the rub. (no pun intended). It has a few side effects for him as well. Ego-wise, the first time he discovers what it's like to have an adult size he is going to be rather proud of it. In fact, be careful that he doesn't dash out to find a yard stick.  Secondly, it seriously enhances the nerves and feeling as the skin is stretched an those all enjoyable nerves are now that much closer to you.  The extra girth to go along with the sex means he has that much more pressure/friction.  This can have the side effect that the first couple times it's such an intenstly purrrrrrrrfect feeling that he may not last long. Just so you know, it's not him failing, but that his body finds you that much more intensely satisfying.  You will certainly feel a difference in each pulse, throb, or quiver it makes especially at orgasm. The word intense has been used and is among the more socially acceptable of the happy phrases that has been uttered as a result.

-

The ring is also much better than the 'add an inch' toys mentioned above.  Those are pretty detrimental to a guys self esteem and lord knows I can't imagine him buying one from anything short of mail-order.  It also pretty much covers the main nerves that bring him to orgasm. This can be good if the guy is an instant milk kinda guy, but bad for most anything else. 

-

So to end my long-winded male point of view (limited to mine and occasionally the cats) and hopefully shed some light without intent to gross out, that's my take on the size issue. This is a very short take. For the long winded you can e-mail me via the link from my name. It get's weird from there. :)

Btw, for the female size issue: remember, you can give birth through there so we have to be big enough to at least be felt for it to be much fun for you.  As for the skills a guy has, if you can't or won't talk to him and TELL him specifically what makes you happy, he won't know. Don't rely on an extra grunt or groan or whimper or scream to clue him in. He's male, remember? Actually, this would make an excellent thread on it's own.

lori83 Posts : 1,852 Registered: 3/30/06
Posted: Apr 26, 2006 1:35 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Wow is all I can say and I didn't even read an 1/8 of your post.

I hope with all the energy that it appears you put into that post it helps somebody out there.

Posted: Apr 26, 2006 2:46 PM Go to message in response to: lori83

I certainly did not mean to make it that long. One problem is the format of which you can post on here is so rediculously tiny that you can't even see how much you have posted or even the bulk of what you might be replying to.  The other problem is that I can type 120words per minute and sometimes type along with my rather weird train of thought.  Tends to lend itself to longer than average posts. ;)

-

Hopefully it does help some others though as that is the intent. I may have a weird sense of humor, but the intentions are good, and frankly I don't mind answering some of the questions that so many want to ask but are afraid to.

Posted: Apr 26, 2006 4:03 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

In the past I would have lied and said no it didn't matter to me. I dated a man who was in the five inches erect category. Then I met my current husband and I have to say, it makes ALL the difference to me sexually. The sex is definitely better with a bigger penis. (To me, personally this is MY preference). It doesn't hurt that he knows how to work it too. There's nothing worse than a man who is gifted in that department but does not know how to weld the gift. My honest answer is it most certainly matters to me.

Posted: Apr 27, 2006 5:39 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Yes, it may be somewhat true that it isn't the size of the boat it's the motion of the ocean, but it takes a da*n long time to get to England in a rowboat.

I understand what many of you are saying, that technique matters more than size, and in many ways it does...but ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL, I think most of us would prefer a man with good technique AND a nice package....

That doesn't mean that all size is created equal, either. What's too big for one may be just right for another. There's no hard and fast (pun intended!) guideline on what is too much/just right/sadly lacking, it's all up to your own personal preferences. I personally do think size matters. It's not the only thing that does, but I've been fortunate to be with quite a few men who were all really "talented", and I can definitely say that the ones who were blessed were the best. It just adds a little something that can't be made up for with technique of any kind. I've also been with one or two enormo guys and while that was a fun experience I wouldn't want it all the time. It's just too much. Also, I know it's important to me because I like that part the best...for me the "everything else" is really just the appetizer. It just makes me crazy for the real thing, and if the best way for a guy to satisfy me was not involving his stuff, I wouldn't really be satisfied. I don't want to get all crass (any more so, haha) but if any of you remember that Sex in The City episode where CHarlotte's all frustrated cause she and Trey aren't having sex, and she goes out to lunch with her prissy sorority sisters from school and just goes off on how bad she wants it....that's pretty much how I feel. There's no replacement for that feeling!

I think if your preference is for the other stuff anyway, it probably matters much less, and again, I'm definitely not saying a man needs to be Monstro-Schlong. My ex (before FH) was on the smaller side of the average scale and we had fantastic sex. It was wonderful, but it wasn't what it is with my FH (who is on the other side, heehee).

But to answer the OP's question, if I was on a first/second/third date with a guy and he had a Vieena sausage, I'm sorry, I'd split. If I know he's never going to be able to satisfy me sexually, why should we waste each other's time? I'm sure some of you will say that's shallow, and that's fine. Somebody likened it to breast size, like would we think it was okay for a guy to act the same about our boobs. Frankly, I'm sure there are guys who haven't gone for me because I'm not a D-cup. And that's their right. If big old bazooms are that important to him, he should be with someone who's got 'em! There have been plenty of men who've been happy with my perky little B cups, so I don't exactly think I've missed out. Basically my point is, you like what you like, and it's best to be honest with yourself and everyone else about it. It's not like I'd be saying the guy wasn't a worthwhile person, just that there was something about him that wouldn't work for me. It'd be the same if he was a fundamentalist, not funny, or wore Tevas. I know what's important to me. There's someone for everyone, in fact there's lots of someone's for everyone, so why should I stick around with a Teva wearing hippie when I'd much prefer a Doc Marten wearing punk rock boy? And if Teva boy likes big hooters, he doesn't owe me a second date either.

Posted: Apr 27, 2006 9:48 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Your friend is gonna have to see if she can live with that.  Yes, the way he workes it make a difference.  If he is small adn can't woork it .  Then she needs to RUN   

I knew this really cute guy that had a small one and wasn't even thick  and didn't have much of a sex drive.  Ask your friend if his name is Chris?...lol  So I would ask myself if this is something I could live with .  Well needless to say I lost interest in him anyway.  So I didn't have to think about that anymore.  He has got to satisfy her.  Bottem line if he don't move on .

Posted: Apr 27, 2006 10:59 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Ok so i have a different point of view of this issue. I am a virgin and had never been with any guy, fh included. So to me size doesn't matter. It's the man that i am Marring that matters, I do have some indications though that my FH is pretty average. (hey sometimes it pops up and it can be quite evident) at least what i imagine it to be averge... But If your friend likes him but not him i would recomend her trying again. I can only imagine how nerve wracking sex can be the first time with some one. Hey are any of us that assured of there own body's to be critical of anyone elses? He must have been nervous to. Maybe the second time he would be so psyched she wanted him again to do a little more... Just a thought though...

But hey, if she can't deal with him, then good luck to both of them in the love game.

Posted: Apr 27, 2006 11:04 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Well gosh i sounded like an idiot in my last post. Of course if im a virgin then i've never been with a guy.. sigh

prettygirl Posts : 56 Registered: 3/28/06
Posted: Apr 27, 2006 1:54 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I agree w/ mswordwiz.  You're man could be very well indowed (sp) and not know what the heck he's doing w/ it ;)

Posted: Apr 28, 2006 9:25 AM Go to message in response to: prettygirl

IMO, size doesnt matter. If you are physically attracted to your man enough, than just touching and moving can do the job. My FH is maybe average, and all he has to do is hold me tight and caress me and I am good to go!!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine