UPDATE:

Online Users: 1,266 guest(s), 1 user(s). Replies: 3
UPDATE:
Posted: Apr 19, 2006 1:53 PM

This is an update from last year and the stuff I went through.

Anyway I can now say that I am very very very happy and loving life. Yeah we may have called the wedding off and the relationship but its ok. I am happy with our decision.

And now for the update:

I have moved on and decided to give my best friend and I a real chance at some type of relationahip and to my surprise....I am happier than ever. Im free to be me and do the things that I like...until recently...we got pregnant. Im happy but very sad at the same time. Im not planning a wedding, yet. But we have been talking about it. But right now we are search of a place to move into with my 3 other kids. And work on being a real family. Im sad because I didnt want to have any more kids until after I had gotten married but like my mom said...God knows what is best. The baby is due in Nov. and it will be by c-section.

To some this may seem like rushing but to me HE is who I have been waiting on alllllll my life and Im loving it. My boys love him to death and he does get along with my kids dads. This man has been in my life for 6 LONG years and granted it hasnt always been easy...he has been my ROCK and SAFE HAVEN when I needed.

Well anyway Im happy for me and the new addition to my soon to be happy family!!!!!!

Thanks for letting me run on !!!!!!!

I will update you as time goes on..if you dont mind. AND if I decide to start a wedding I will be here even more.

Re: UPDATE:
Posted: Apr 19, 2006 2:17 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

CONGRATS, REEREE!!! I can 100% agree with your mom. I honestly believe that everything happens for a reason. So I hope everything continues to only get better for you! Best Wishes.

Posted: Apr 19, 2006 2:26 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Glad to see that you are happy.  Your story is a great inspiration to all who called off a wedding.

Please do update us as you get the chance.

NatSeptBride Posts : 888 Registered: 3/28/06
Posted: Apr 20, 2006 10:23 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Congratulations, glad that you're happy!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine