To those of you that need to get a life...

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 59
Re: To those of you that need to get a life...
Posted: Apr 4, 2006 9:03 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I've been keeping track of this thread in case BridalBliss decided to respond (aside from the fact that she's "just stating her opinion"). Looks like we've scared her off, ladies!

Posted: Apr 4, 2006 9:13 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I want to go against the group on this one, just a little bit... Please don't flame me or try to run me off, lol, cuz I won't go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I understand what BridalBliss was trying to say, but her choice of words was poor, very poor. 

Tempers have been very testy over the last few days since the merge, and some things have been said that were not thought out well.

Maybe she'll come back, maybe she won't.  I'm sorry though that we had to resort to running her off.

Posted: Apr 4, 2006 9:54 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I don't think anyone was trying to run her off. But she started a rather hurtful, unnecessary post that pissed people off and I think she kinda got what she deserved.

I, like I am sure others, would not have carried over a grudge into other more productive posts if she tried to post there, However, as she has not, both herself and others will never know that.

Posted: Apr 4, 2006 10:28 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Ok, yes it is me. I am back. I just want to say, I'm sorry.

I know an apology does not fix what I have said. When I made my post the other day I was feeling stressed out over work and with my family. I just felt like the complaints about the number of posts, and the new format were petty in comparison to my issues at work and at home. Although I had never posted on Brides and Modern Bride I constantly read the threads. It gave me inspiration to see other brides in action. My words were hurtful and meaningless. Again, I'm sorry. 

A personal apology goes out to you, Zoe. I did not mean to hurt you. I did not mean to personally attack you. Your name was appearing everywhere I looked, with the number of posts you had. I understand that it wasn't about a number to you, it was more about the content. I visited your message board site and read the things people were saying. All I can say is I know how you must have felt after I posted what I did. I'm sorry.

I hope everyone can forgive me. It took a lot to get me back here. I didn't think I could show my face, so to speak, again. But here I am. If you all want me to leave I would understand.

Thank you, Samantha

gemini5241980 Posts : 426 Registered: 3/30/06
Posted: Apr 4, 2006 10:44 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I cant speak for zoe but apology accepted. Trust me it's not just you and zoe bickering. A lot of us were at first. Eli and I got into it over a misunderstanding but we have worked it all out. As of Right Now evryone kiss and make up.

Think we should see if tech support can get rid of this thread for us and we can all start over.

Posted: Apr 4, 2006 10:55 PM Go to message in response to: gemini5241980

Well Samantha, I appreciate you saying that. I am glad you realise that it was never about the number, it was about a basis I have met some amazing friends on, some of whom I visit and talk to everyday as a result. 

I am glad you checked out Kolohe. The biggest problem is that some of us who were in a tight group can not find eachother, and unfortuantly making public posts on here is the only way myself and some others thought to find eachother. As you would have seen on Kolohe, it worked.

You are welcome on our site and here with these ladies I am sure. All we ask is that people leave the aggression at the door.  Once again, I appreciate your appology.

Z.

www.KoloheInc.co.nr

Posted: Apr 5, 2006 12:30 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Welcome back Bridalbliss.  It was big of you to apologize.  Now lets all get back to wedding planning!!!

Posted: Apr 5, 2006 2:50 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Bridalbliss, I accept your apology. I need to apologize to you also! I was having a stressful day when I read your thread and also said some things that I shouldn't have! So I can completely understand where you are coming from! So...sorry I called you a bitch! Didn't mean it!

Posted: Apr 5, 2006 2:56 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Awww, I think this calls for a group hug!

Message was edited by:
BridezillaRex

Posted: Apr 5, 2006 3:11 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I second that Bridezilla,  wouldnt it be nice if all heated posts could end this nicely.  

Posted: Apr 5, 2006 3:42 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Amen DeAnna! Some people don't have the skills to make friends on screen or off, i suppose. thats so sad. I use(d) these boards to bounce ideas off girls b/c this is our main focus. My moh and bm are busy w/ their lives and while they do support me and contribute opinions, they get overwhelmed with wedding this and wedding that. i love to have a place to talk about gowns without having to explain what a bustle is! (just an example)

Anyway - DeAnna, I hear Robin is in Zoe's boards. I dont even know what that is...if you know, please tell me.

Posted: Apr 5, 2006 3:44 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

That was sweet of you to apologize and take the high road and realize we all do have feelings and count on one another

...(my other post just now posted...a little late, I'd say!)

LizS Posts : 1,982 Registered: 3/30/06
Posted: Apr 5, 2006 4:39 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Well, I just started reading all of these posts.  I agree that it was very rude of BridalBliss to attack Zoe & other girls like that, but I am glad she has apologized.  I too understand some things can hit you the wrong way. 

Posted: Apr 5, 2006 4:45 PM Go to message in response to: LizS

I also appreciate the apology and am willing to just move on.

Posted: Apr 5, 2006 5:10 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

tawny, Robin is over there and she has been gunning for you too! .. lol. www.KoloheInc.co.nr

Hit Enter Site then on the main page it is Kolohe Forums white link on the left.

I too am glad things could end this way. :-)

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine