goodbye....i am soooo heartbroken

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 7
goodbye....i am soooo heartbroken
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 7:25 PM

i love you girls so much....this is robin harney from brides.com, i didnt realize how much everyone and everything meant to me with the boards. its been a long time since i felt like i do tonight, like my whole comfort has been shaken around like a snow globe....and none of the snow will ever be right again! this is very depressing for me and i wish i had a list of all the names so i didnt forget anyone when i say this, i do love you guys though...and you all know who you are!
deanna, tawny, bliss, mrscortez, cherie, jasons girl, ryans girl, robelle, kevskel, beth, jennennyfur, zoe, eli, jazzy,vegas, ms southern belle, military bride, oldenough, seaside bride, mrs smalley, elle, bridefromPA, kylesbaby, and all the other girls from brides.com......thank you, you all are the closest thing to a group of friends i have had in years and some have become more like sisters to me.....especially my girls in my weight loss thread! april 8th girls you can do it!!! i know i havent always given you all the smoothest ride when it comes to my words and actions at times, but damnit....i love the hell out of you all!!! i am suddenly wondering how i am gonna finish doing all the things i have to do! Alex...break out the tequila!! i needed you guys not so much for decisions on what to put my favors in, but how to carry through some tough days.....and i have more comming and now i wont have you all. my computer wont let me navigate this site at all and it is almost impossible to get to this area and even now its acting bad! so i will wrap it up...i hope you ALL have the beautiful fairy tale wedding you always dreamed about! and i hope that the rest of your lives are beautiful and that you have children that grow up and make you proud! and thanks for letting me know that there are still some PHENOMENAL women out there in the world!!! i love you! happy planning!!!
brcdaytona@netzero.net
robinandbrianswedding.weddingannouncer.com

Re: goodbye....i am soooo heartbroken
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 11:06 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

THIS SUCKS. EVERYONE IS LEAVING. DO YOU SEE THIS ADMINS. YOU BETTER WORK OUT THE KINKS AND BUGS SOON OR YOUR COMMUNITY IS GOING TO DIE!!!!!

Robin I hope you come back. Even if we didn't get along at times, it was always fun reading your posts and getting advice. Please reconsider.

Posted: Mar 31, 2006 12:04 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Robin, if anything, just check back here every few days for a while - who knows, it might just be that they decided to promote all the users to "bug testers" and are looking for our opinions!

I for one will miss you very much, please check in here, it might change for the better!

Formerly jsavino of brides.com

Posted: Mar 31, 2006 7:06 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

NO ROBIN NO!!!! Please try it out for a while. We NEED you. You were the motivator on the weight loss buddies thread! Please stay. If you can't stay, at least check back with us. I don't want you to go. Everyone is leaving. I feel like it's the last day of school. :(

RoBelle Posts : 1,236 Registered: 3/28/06
Posted: Mar 31, 2006 9:48 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Hey HONEY!! Please don't give up so soon!! It is going to be a challenge but I'm sure it will be worth it when all the kinks and so forth are worked out. But if you MUST leave....we all are going to miss you. Hope you do decide to stay and work it out for a while though.

My email address in case you want to talk brownsuga4ever2002@yahoo.com Take Care!

Yahoo! Avatars

Message was edited by:
RoBelle

Message was edited by:
RoBelle

Allie Posts : 20 Registered: 3/30/06
Posted: Mar 31, 2006 9:53 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

WOW. That's all I can say. Just WOW.

Posted: Mar 31, 2006 11:00 AM Go to message in response to: Allie

Robiun dont leave!! Were all here. Give it a day or two..

I was low maintenance bride on the old boards

Posted: Mar 31, 2006 5:40 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Robin don't go....Send lots of complaints to the admin...We just gotta keep letting them know how sucky this site is then they'll change it.....You've been such a sweet person we all need ya too help us with our weddings..Hopefully things will change soon and we can all use our old version of the boards b/c these BITE!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine