Submit Your Real Wedding to BRIDES
How do the editors of BRIDES choose the real weddings we feature online and in the magazine? It's not easy. Each month, we receive thousands of real wedding submissions from our community. Our editors spend hours pouring over these submissions, oohing and aahing all the while. (It's kind of a dream job, don't you think?) Ultimately, we go for great photography, unusual ideas, and gorgeous locations.
To submit a real wedding, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:
1 World Trade Center
New York, NY 10007
Please include the following information with your submission:
- • 150 images in a Dropbox or WeTransfer filed that include a mix of photos including getting ready ceremony, reception, portrait, and detail shots—no attachments or zipped files, please!
- • Personal anecdotes about your gown, how you and your spouse met, what inspired your wedding style, and how you planned your wedding.
- • The name, website, and contact information for your photographer
- • Your wedding date and location
- • Your contact information including email and phone number
Because we receive a high volume of submissions, we will contact you if we are interested in possibly featuring your wedding (all submitted materials will not be returned). Please note that we require exclusivity and are unable to feature weddings that have already been published in other magazines, websites, or blogs.
Thank you and congratulations!