Cake toppers have gotten a marv makeover, with new custom styles made of everything from Legos to clothespins.
1. Picture your profile on a silhouette cake topper fabricated from construction paper; $50, simplysilhouettes.com. Buttercream cake, $8 per slice, ninecakes.com.
2. You fit together like pieces of a puzzle—and so do these sweet salt and pepper shakers; from $45 for a pair, perfectfitweddings.com.
3. Here's to building a great marriage—and a couple of cute Lego doppelgangers; $79 for a pair, seankenney.com.
4. These paper sculptures can be personalized to match your dress, hair, skin color, flowers—anything you want; from $150 for a pair, concarta.blogspot.com.
5. Ask and ye shall receive a sartorially splendid clothespin couple with a monogrammed base; $165, thesmallobject.com.
6. Send in a pic of your sweetie and yourself (and any important critter in your life, for that matter) and the folks at Star House will create wooden likenesses; $150 for couple and cat, urastarhouse.etsy.com.
All Photos by Diane Fields/BRIDES