Alfred Angelo has dreamed up seven wedding gowns inspired by the most iconic royalty of all: the Disney princesses. And with prices ranging from $599 to $1,199, there's sure to be a dress to indulge every bride's fantasy—regardless of her budget.—Beth Swanson, BRIDES magazine
1. One of the oldest Disney heroines, Snow White is a princess with lots of gumption. (She'd have to be, to live in the woods with seven dwarfs.) So this fair-faced beauty's gown wouldn't be complete without the motif of leaves and apple blossoms.
2. Delicate and feminine, Sleeping Beauty's Aurora would be the perfect princess to slip into a soft tulle gown, accented with roses at the shoulder and on the bodice.
3. This mermaid dress is a no-brainer for Ariel, the princess of the sea. Inspired by the redheaded daughter of Neptune, this sexy dress may come sans bikini top, but it does feature luscious pearls and sparkly sequins.
4. Angelo imagined Jasmine, the sole princess who wears comfortable pants instead of a constricting dress, rocking a slinky sheath on her wedding day. But that's not to say that Aladdin's fuss-free princess isn't glam—the embellished neckline adds the perfect amount of detail.
5. With its off-the-shoulder neckline and full skirt, this ladylike dress is fit for both a wedding ceremony and an elegant ballroom reception, just like Belle's yellow gown in Beauty and the Beast.
6. Cinderella, the epitome of "princess," was the inspiration for this embellished and shimmering number. The gown even gives a nod to the story's glass slipper, but brides can relish wearing this dress long after the clock strikes midnight.
7. Sassy brides can take cues from Disney's youngest and most progressive-thinking princess, Tiana from The Princess and the Frog. This strong floral one-shoulder gown is complete with a statement-making pick-up skirt.