No matter where you're headed for a bachelorette party this summer—Vegas, Miami, the local martini bar—BRIDES magazine offers seven tips all girls should tuck in their bag along with the lip gloss. Friends should never let friends:
1. Permit strange men to nibble their candy necklace.
2. Be required to walk down the street deep-throating a hot dog.
3. Ask guys to autograph their T-shirt.
4. Sleep with strangers on weekend getaways.
5. Get so drunk that they embarrass themselves in front of a future sister-in-law. br>
6. Pose naked for a photo, no matter how "artistic."
7. Do anything with a blow-up doll—male, female, or anything in-between.
—Hillary Quinn, BRIDES magazine