All the speculation about Tiger Woods, combined with the constant Brangelina buzz, has gotten us thinking about prenups. But you don't have to be a celebrity to come face to face with the drama of prenuptial agreements. Exhibit A: these bizarre situations from New York attorney Raoul Felder.
1. Some couples insist on a sex-life clause, along the lines of "We shall have sex not less than four times per week, but not more than seven."
2. No smoking in the house is a biggie for many couples; it was a matter of life and death in the case of one partner who suffered from asthma.
3. Chore clauses specify who does what around the house, including taking out the garbage and feeding the dog.
4. Some people actually get into such minutiae as who will get the frequent-flier miles and opera tickets should they divorce.
5. The right to impose a monetary fine for weight gain is common. One couple stipulated that unless each party lost a specified amount of weight, they couldn't have sex—ever!
—Mary Forsell,BRIDES Magazine