The "Idea List" in our September/October issue (on newsstands now) takes a radical approach to wedding planning: Instead of listing things you should be doing, it identifies 30 wedding worries you can toss out the window. A sampling of things NOT to stress about:
1. His ex-girlfriend crashing the wedding
2. Cocktail wieners seeming too down-market
3. His refusal to take the full 16-class dance course
4. Finding the wrong gown in the garment bag
5. Your sister's shoulder tattoos
If there's anything keeping you up at night, feel free to share!
—Sally, BRIDES Magazine