Photo: Caili Helsper
Brides-to-be may say a whole lot of crazy things, but we bet your bottom dollar you'll never hear any of the following statements come out of their mouths.
1. "Planning a wedding is such a breeze! It's like my therapy; it totally zens me out. I mean, look at me...I couldn't be more stress-free right now."
2. "A wedding registry? Free gifts? Psh, who needs 'em!"
3. "Ugh, wouldn't it suck if our wedding photos wound up in Brides magazine or went viral online? I just hate being the center of attention."
4. "Honeymoon, shmoneymoon. Not only do we have to fly like, 12 hours to some stupid tropical island, but I have to take a paid week off work, and you know how much I love my job."
5. "Screw the budget! Let's give everybody a plus one!"
See more: Our Favorite Celebrity Engagement Rings
6. "Uh yeah, there's no way my bridesmaids will ever be able to wear this dress again! [insert evil laugh here]"
7. "Of course I'm letting my groom take care of everything. He's got such a great eye for design. I totally trust him. Like totallly."
8. "Love this dress, but is it possible to get it in a size up? I'm trying to gain some weight before the big day. #only10moretogo. Woo!"
9. "I wish my engagement ring was smaller. Look at it. It's too big and beautiful and fancy and expensive and shiny and awesome, right?"
10. "OMG you guys, I can't wait to plan my next wedding! When do you think it will be? 10 years? 20 years? Come on, give me your best guesses."