Photo: Kevin Tachman
Getting married is an emotional thing. Ask any bride if she cried during the planning process, and we guarantee you'll get a resounding yes! From listening to the father/daughter dance song to penning your own vows, here are the little wedding planning moments that will totally bring tears to your eyes.
1. When you close your eyes and listen to your first dance song and nothing else in the world matters but that special moment. Then reality hits, and you're all like OMG! I can't be bawling like a baby on my big day. Well, better to get it all out now, right?
2. When you pick out your processional music and are on cloud nine until you click play on YouTube and "Butterfly Kisses" comes on and you completely lose it. Yep, there's no way you can use that as your father/daughter dance song. You'd look like a raccoon with makeup running down your face afterward!
3. When you're writing your vows and are suddenly overcome with emotion just thinking about how lucky in love you are and blessed to have found such a good one. #bestfianceever #blessingsonblessings
4. When you're doing your homework on videographers (because obviously you're very thorough like that) and tears start streaming down your face as you view some stranger's breathtaking wedding video. You can't help but insert you and your groom into it, wondering what your own wedding day film will look like eventually.
5. When you finally find the perfect wedding dress and the bridal salon attendant "jacks you up," and you get all teary-eyed and so does your mom. It's just one of those moments and only the beginning of what's sure to be an emotional journey...
6. When you're hanging out alone at home flipping through wedding magazines or browsing Pinterest and five seconds later you're ugly crying about being so darn happy. You can remember dreaming of this day as a little girl and now it's right around the corner.
7. When you're searching the web for the perfect reading for your wedding ceremony and you come across one that sums up your relationship beautifully, and it's all you can do to not get a wee bit weepy. It's going to be so amazing!