Photo: Getty Images
Every single bride thinks her fiancé is the best. If you didn't, you wouldn't be marrying the guy, right?! But some fiancés really step up to the plate when it comes to wedding planning, and knock the whole supportive, helpful, and understanding thing out of the park. Here are 10 surefire signs your fiancé is the best ever.
1. He keeps a calendar marked with the dates and times of your wedding cake tasting, tuxedo fitting, and premarital counseling session so you don't have to nag him about a single thing.
2. When you second-guess your wedding gown, he assures you he'll think you're the most beautiful bride he's ever seen no matter what you wear.
3. He doesn't blink at the prospect of licking 250 stamps and sealing 125 envelopes.
4. When he says his bachelor party will be stripper-free, you can actually believe him.
5. He tells you every single day he appreciates every single thing you're doing to plan the wedding.
7. He didn't whine once when you announced your wedding's color theme was an ultra-feminine fuchsia with purple and turquoise accents.
8. When your future mother-in-law casually comments that she's not crazy about your wedding venue, he comes to your defense and sets a standard of siding with you.
9. He's down to drink at his big bachelor party, but you know that man is saying "no" to shots on the morning of your wedding.
10. When you asked when he planned to write his vows, he responded that he already did.