Photo: Courtesy of vendors; Illustration by Christina Park
When it comes to bachelorette parties, you probably imagine a not so classy scene — drunk girls stumbling from bar to bar, phallic paraphernalia, and a little inevitable drama. We're here to turn something potentially gaudy into something gorgeous; just check out these pretty products we've rounded up to ensure only the classiest of bachelorette bashes!
1. One way to make your space look festive and not tacky are these pretty diamond piñatas. Fill them up and let the bride-to-be take a whack (before she's had too much of that bubbly!). Diamond Piñata, starting at $58, Prospect Goods available at Etsy
2. For a boho bride who really doesn't want to wear that tired satin sash, we love the idea of just donning a pretty flower crown for a night out. Get a custom silk one from one of our favorites, Stone Fox Bride, or have one of your craftier friends make one out of real flowers. The "Aimee" Silk Halo, $350, Stone Fox Bride
3. These pretty calligraphed wine glasses make perfect favors. Plus, they're so much classier than red solo cups. Personalized Wine Glasses, $10, Rachel Carl available at Etsy
4. After all is said and done, create a postcard pack from Artifact Uprising with your favorite images from the weekend and send them out to your girls as a thank you for making your bachelorette party so special! Postcard Pack, $29.99 for set of 20, Artifact Uprising
5. For any little treats you might be serving, we love these disposable cloth napkins from My Drap — especially in this lovely ombré strawberry! No need to use paper towels. Strawberry Ombré Cotton Napkins, $24, My Drap
7. We love any bottle of champagne with pretty packaging, so these pink bottles of bubbly by Pommery are the perfect way to spruce up whatever space you're in and look better than a bunch of airplane bottles! Pommery Pink Champagne, $62.99 for set of 4, Liquorama